• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Warrior Dash Sydney June 1

taurus

Any ausbb'ers doing this tomorrow? My wife and a few of her basketball friends are doing it. I'm tossing up whether to do it too. Back has been feeling good and I have a ticket (bought the day before my back died). Ill be in a pink dress and blonde wig either way getting into the spirit of the day. If you're there come say hi to the biggest drag queen there lol

Any ausbb'ers doing this tomorrow? My wife and a few of her basketball friends are doing it. I'm tossing up whether to do it too. Back has been feeling good and I have a ticket (bought the day before my back died). Ill be in a pink dress and blonde wig either way getting into the spirit of the day. If you're there come say hi to the biggest drag queen there lol

Hey man, if its anything like True Grit you will be fine. I did that a few weeks ago and the hardest thing about it was the running. True Grit was 12kms with 33 obstacles.

None of the obstacles were hard enough to strain your back i dont think. They have to make them fairly easy because they dont have a set of obstacles for guys and girls so for a machine like yourself i think you would breeze through it.

Make sure you take some pics and chuck em up :) We got some pretty cool action shots.

Cool. Yeh I did tough mudder last year and warrior dash before that. Just worried about sliding down something and landing on it! Ill get some pics. Usually I'd be doing all the perving, but with me in a dress, anythings possible lol

It was a great morning out at warrior dash. Not many people dressed up compared to last year, lots of personal training groups in their logo'd shirts. I wore a dress and wig. Wife wore flouro everything. Quite funny. I was one of the only guys in a dress and copped a few funny calls along the way.
Great day. Back felt good and only walked around one obstacle that looked real slippery and i didn't want to slip and slam down on my back. Maybe an ausbb team for next year!?

Last edited: