• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are healthy T-levels? (chart)

A friend of mine scored a 0.3 on Test levels years ago and the Doctor put him on Proviron.

Has anybody used/know about Proviron?

Apparently his test went from a 0.3 to a 26 and put on 5kg of muscle.

I am not sure how long the course of Proviron was for.

0.3 = and ate well and trained, was stressed to the max from selling house and not sleeping.

Some of the bodybuilders used proviron (mesterolone) to counter-act bitch tits. It was hellishly expensive. I hear the girls did well on it.

250mg every 14 days will put you at 700-900 13 days post injection

Not accurate at all, there are so many factors to take into account... No set amount will give a set number for an individual. Besides, total test isnt what you need to be looking at, its free test that is unbound that you want as high as possible. You can have test levels in the upper range and also have high estrogen levels which will pretty much aromatise your test and leave you no better off than someone with low range levels with normal estrogen. High estrogen can be related to many other things that have nothing to do with your HPTA.

To many people stress about having low levels and "thinking" there is something wrong with them, if you are properly suffering from all the symptoms of low test and you are hating life ( trust me if you are you will know and you wont be guessing ) then there is reason to look into it. If you are not, leave your body well alone. Most guys on this forum throwing around numbers and test results dont quite understand just how complex the HPTA is and there is a lot more required long term to keep yourself healthy and not shut down completely.

Just for reference sake, a good protocol for a well planned out TRT would consist of some form of testosterone ( why one would prescribe Winny or any other non testosterone based androgen is beyond me ) some form of AI ( aromotase inhibitor ) and HCG to keep your LH levels still present to stop your body from completely shutting down and risking never being able to restart. This is crucial to have this stuff well dialled in if you ever want to have kids in the future and want to not have testicles the size of raisins.

If you think you need a "boost" to your test levels and are prepared to be pinning test twice a week ( once per 7 days will not give you stable levels with test E, only Nebido will give you stable levels for longer than 3-4 days ) as well as HCG, going for regular blood tests to make sure its all dialled in and everything is stable then go for it.

I had test levels well below range, all the symptoms and was hating life but through diet and lifestyle changes have managed to eliminate all the symptoms and not require TRT, which im stoked about. My test levels arent "high" but they are good enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
So 250 every 7days would be ideal?

Ideal for what?

Not accurate at all, there are so many factors to take into account... No set amount will give a set number for an individual. Besides, total test isnt what you need to be looking at, its free test that is unbound that you want as high as possible. You can have test levels in the upper range and also have high estrogen levels which will pretty much aromatise your test and leave you no better off than someone with low range levels with normal estrogen. High estrogen can be related to many other things that have nothing to do with your HPTA.

To many people stress about having low levels and "thinking" there is something wrong with them, if you are properly suffering from all the symptoms of low test and you are hating life ( trust me if you are you will know and you wont be guessing ) then there is reason to look into it. If you are not, leave your body well alone. Most guys on this forum throwing around numbers and test results dont quite understand just how complex the HPTA is and there is a lot more required long term to keep yourself healthy and not shut down completely.

Just for reference sake, a good protocol for a well planned out TRT would consist of some form of testosterone ( why one would prescribe Winny or any other non testosterone based androgen is beyond me ) some form of AI ( aromotase inhibitor ) and HCG to keep your LH levels still present to stop your body from completely shutting down and risking never being able to restart. This is crucial to have this stuff well dialled in if you ever want to have kids in the future and want to not have testicles the size of raisins.

If you think you need a "boost" to your test levels and are prepared to be pinning test twice a week ( once per 7 days will not give you stable levels with test E, only Nebido will give you stable levels for longer than 3-4 days ) as well as HCG, going for regular blood tests to make sure its all dialled in and everything is stable then go for it.

I had test levels well below range, all the symptoms and was hating life but through diet and lifestyle changes have managed to eliminate all the symptoms and not require TRT, which im stoked about. My test levels arent "high" but they are good enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

I agree with what you're saying, but 250mg every 14 days is the standard TRT protocol to get levels into this range

for trt i ran 250mg of test e for a month and had a test reading of 34. perfect for trt imo.

Fuck thats a super high dose for what you would call TRT as i said im precribed primoteston and general prescription is 250mg evry 14-16 days

not really, seeing as it only got him to 36