• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are healthy T-levels? (chart)

63675_10201385429496905_8501987_n.jpg
is there any other name on blood test that represents testosterone level excuse my ignorance but i dont know all these short names.

Last edited:
No that is just a basic blood panel, no hormones in there. Guessing that was a during cycle and post cyle bloods? What were you on.

Last edited:
Wow pretty unhealthy for hrt! Kind of bloods i would expect on a decent cycle. Looking much better in 2nd tests though

My cholesterol only ever been that high on tren and letro.. Now thats a nasty little
Combo for the heart

When i was 21 had a cholesterol of 1 lol

Last edited:
young old or in-between get ya test levels up up up up how ever you can:)

Mine was at 9.5 now 17.4 after using the gel the doc gave me

Now about to start 4 shots of Sustanon250, and then keep regular checks with blood work.

You were prescribed sustanon?

Yep, and get first injection tomorrow morning.

I have used 2 x bottles of the Axiron gel so far to get it from 9.5 to 17.4

Still have a 3rd bottle of it, it's mild but do have some increased energy in the afternoon when I used to be falling asleep around 2pm.

My sleeping is getting better though (between the neighbors and magpies that wake me up)

Nice, try and convince the doctor to put you on enanthate, you'll get more stable blood levels
Sustanon is pretty terrible for HRT, ideally it needs to be injected daily

Sust doesnt need to be injected daily..

for best results, it should
Almost half of it is prop/phenylprop
an ampoule a day is a popular mass gaining cycle. it's done this way for a reason
i mean just googling it will show you its a very popular method
at a minimum, it should be done every other day

I don't think the Doctor just wants to get my T-levels at healthy good range (he's not too concerned if I gain mass and increase my lifts in the gym etc) and monitor blood work often (every 2 weeks or so get blood work done)