• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are your favourite exercises?

Oilucy

I'm about to tweak a new routine and would love to hear from others, out of interest, what are your fave move that really get results?
Mine include:
Squats
Incline leg press (one legged to target glutes a bit more)
Hanging back raise with weights
Hip thrust (with bench)
Hanging leg lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dips
Chins / Pull Ups
Front Squats
Trap bar deadlifts
Dumbell Shrugs
Hammer machine row
Hyper extensions

Just to name a few

If I am a chick and I am after a killer figure with a nice set of glutes then I would prefer these exercises as best bang for buck.

- Squats
- Overhead Press
- Weighted hip thrusts (on bench)
- Planks
- Pendlay Rows (barbell on blocks if you can't bend over and reach it without bending your back)
- Pullups
- Dips

Combine this with a HIIT session (rowing machine is great as it uses a large number of muscle groups if done correctly), or skip rope.

Front squat
Powerclean
Overhead press
hyperextensions
Cable crunches

Been doing Romanian Deadlifts for about 6 weeks now and starting to love them as well.