• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What Can I Drink?

what about oj, apple juice, etc? i'm guessing they have too much sugar?
if you account for their calories in your diet, there is no reason why you can't have them.
vitamins (from natural sources) are good too...

wait there a coke zero vanilla ???? I thought they only had the sugary vanilla only

yep, the bottles say limited time only, but they have been out for ages. just a marketing scheme i presume. I get mine from coles in the drinks section. sometimes on sale for $2 (1.25L) a bottle!!

if im actaully thirsty, water is the onlything i can have, Or a dash of cordial.

Anything else jsut makes it worse.

Dont even like soft drink these days, I actaully crave water. which is a good thing i spose.

I really don't like carbonated stuff, barely have soft drink, unless powerades aren't available.

I love fruit juice though, 'apricot nectar and 'apple mango' are awesome.

oh dear god, a-berry waterfords diet is so good, hadn't had it for a while so forgout about it. brb drinking 1.25l in a day...

they have orange and lemon lime bitters but im not sure to try it..

The Waterfords Diet Lemon lime and bitters is the shit

I mainly drink plain filtered water, but I love home brand soda water with a squirt of lemon ice cold, it's the best.

On 'free days' or 'cheat days' Jim Beam and coke is the best there is..