• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What Does AUSBB think about my diet?

PtCharger

hey guys.

my pt recently gave me a diet which is pretty hectic but i love it. i just wanted to share it with you guys to see what you all think and i want to hear your comments on it :)

Breakfast - 7:30
5 wheetbix
2 eggs
1 protein shake

Meal 2 - 9:30
250g Protein
60g Rice

Meal 3 - 12:30
300g Protein
60g Rice

Meal 4 - 3:30
250g Protein
Steam Vegitables Mainly Greens

Meal 5 - 7:30
250g Protein
Salad with a teaspoon of Flaxseed oil

& Before Bed Protein shake

Supps
- 100% Whey protein
- Scivation Xtend
- Animal Pak
- Creatine

What does Aussbb think of this :)

im new to this so please be easy on me :)

thank you

O.O what is the 250g/300g protein?

Protein powder?

Am I reading that right? You have a kilo of protein in your diet plus two shakes?

W
T
F

Last edited:
Add vegies to meal 2, change 250g protein to 250g chicken or steak or lean meat.

Otherwise its fine.

when i say 250g and 300g of protein i mean either Grilled Chicken, beef or Fish.

i am about 5'11' and weigh 100kg

:)

If it were me id add some more carbs. Why cut out the creatine and xtend? curious as to why you say that cause im on a similar stack plus a few extras.

Personally I think it looks pretty damned good! I like fruit though, personally. More so than veges anyway. Maybe you have them as snacks. I don't know what extend is but I also like multivits and something for the joints too. Also a handful of raw mixed nuts over the day could never hurt right.
um, don't know what else to say cuz its very good, but 250g protein lol, thats a wierd thing to say. does that mean 250g meat ? or just meat? 250g meat is quite a lot to eat 4 times a day. :D

If it were me id add some more carbs. Why cut out the creatine and xtend? curious as to why you say that cause im on a similar stack plus a few extras.

Because if your diet is in check you don't need it. They are supplements. They supplement a bad diet. You should be getting your energy from good food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk