• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What fires you up for your training session?

D1cko

Extra Large Member
What fires you up?
Is it preworkouts? any particular music? do u just use daily frustrations to get fired up? What gives you that extra 5% for your workout?

I personally love to crank some really Heavy Metal and it does the trick :)

Participating in a constructive conversation/discussion on a forum.

I become de-motivated when I read some of the stuff that is said.

Fair dinkum, too much kuntyness

The joy I will feel when completing the workout it fires me up.

Hate working out. LOL

I just love lifting, have a boring office desk job where i sit in front of a computer, I do my wokrouts during lunch time and if i miss one i get VERY cranky especially if i have to spend all day inside, so just the thought of getting into the gym and lifting to make myself grow helps me get through the day.

Don't have a single thing really, just a desire to be huge. I pump music most times, other times I prefer quiet.
Usually when I get warmed up and start lifting I just like to push myself to see what I've got, that inner drive fires me up......I think to myself sometimes 'How the fuck did you end up like this FFS' and that fires me up.

I usually walk to the gym, wether it be from home or the the train back from uni.

The entire walk i visualise my upcoming workout, what my goal weights for the session are, get psyched, hate on everything/everyone in the street etc.

I usually work myself up to a point of nervousness which generally leads to an awesome soul crushing session.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnnOWfj2TW4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]CrossFit Fail Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

omg Andy, that vid made me so nervous!! lol
No wonder people injur themselves, farrrk

I get fired up for a workout, because of me. Where I've come from, where I am and where I want to be.

Sometimes I have rage and I expend it physically, accordingly lol

the hunger to lift more weight, usually by the day b4 i got to train im itching to lift