• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What got you hooked?

I'm refering to trying to lift the heaivest, eating the most, having the longest training sessions, etc. Almost like some people are trying really hard to prove something to others. Listening to your body and sometimes backing off will have its benefits.

I hear what you are saying Steve, but I dont like it, too worried I'll grow a vagina

I'm refering to trying to lift the heaivest, eating the most, having the longest training sessions, etc. Almost like some people are trying really hard to prove something to others. Listening to your body and sometimes backing off will have its benefits.
Precisely that, thank you Steve.

Phuket Le Meridian, I'll have a hit for you.

Sweet. We were looking at that one but ended up going with Katathani resort down the road..

Couldn't fault the service.

Watch out when you get a massage that the chick doesn't try and give you a handy at the same time for extra coin.

doesn't faze them if your Mrs. is in the next cubicle or not! :eek:

Sweet. We were looking at that one but ended up going with Katathani resort down the road..

Couldn't fault the service.

Watch out when you get a massage that the chick doesn't try and give you a handy at the same time for extra coin.

doesn't faze them if your Mrs. is in the next cubicle or not! :eek:

Nice place, stayed there before.
The girls there offered free child care and a pedicure for my wife if I bang them. Couldnt believe it, missus was outraged, I thought it was a pissa. :D

Yep, they are not phased who is in the room............you vont? you vont?

I didn't even get a choice....I felt so cheap and violated.....

jerkit.gif
YKHPbvZ3PUw4XpCrHn.jpg.gif
t61jz6klidJO1o5.jpg.gif

a lot of us here try to build our muscles to and beyond our genetic potential, it simply cannot be all benefits without some sacrifices.
I don't believe many if any of us on this forum are in any danger of overreaching out genetic potential just yet. :)

I can't say I am hooked but I have managed to make lifting a large part of my life. I know I would not be in a good place without it, and ironically it has helped me stay injury and pain free compared to the years before I started to train (the DOMS and joint niggles are nothing by comparison).

brb looking for cheap airfares to TL...