• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what muscle group is most important to you?

what muscle group is most important to you?

• Arms

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • chest

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • legs

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • back

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • abs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
if you could make just one muscle group perfectly built, which one would you choose?

what muscle group is most important to you?... if you could make just one muscle group perfectly built, which one would you choose?
The abdominals and erector/lumbar spinae muscles. These are the most important, especially when built and strengthened with compound movements as opposed to isolation movements. For example: standing military presses for the abdominals and pulls for abdominals as well as the erector/lumber back muscles.

Without the above taken great care of, injury and lack or balance and strength would surely follow.

Fadi.

Probably my core now, rather than my abs. After back surgery, its the most important

I think I would have to go with arms as they are generally the most visible, but in saying this I don't see the point in having a wicked sets of guns and everything else is lagging just looks wrong....

Back and core for me. Since making back a key focus, I have had a huge decrease in injuries. Used to rip hammies getting off the couch, no dramas now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If I had to pick one it is lower back because hurting my back is what going me into lifting seriously and lifting is what fixed it.

Back for me as well.. always had a very strong back for lifting and carrying heavy shit on the farm. So for me, lifting something (back) is more useful than pushing something (chest)

The traps, women don't respect a guy unless he has good traps.

Not sure if trolling... anyway, traps are probably the lowest priority in that respect, especially if they can give your shoulders a narrower appearance.