• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What was your first "Damn, I'm really proud of myself" moment?

Lol Grunta.

Getting my 1st one away at 14.

Getting the wife duffed up was impressive considering the damage I put my body through in younger days. I was certain my junk wouldnt work.

In the gym, probably the first time I benched 100.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

In the gym.. Finally getting 100kg bench.

Professionally.. Receiving my masters.

Personally.. Seeing each of my three kids open their eyes the first time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Everyone remember the Brisbane Riverwalk which washed away during the Brisbane Floods of 2011

921314-tugboat.jpg

I nailed this hot little French tourist on that Riverwalk, before it washed away obviously.

Last edited:
Everyone remember the Brisbane Riverwalk which washed away during the Brisbane Floods of 2011

921314-tugboat.jpg

I nailed this hot little French tourist on that Riverwalk, before it washed away obviously.

Nice
I nailed 2 German tourists, sisters, twins, at the same time. :)
Were identical, but one he'd hairy armpits, found that disgusting, but I had to faka too or the other one wouldn't be in it.

Nice
I nailed 2 German tourists, sisters, twins, at the same time. :)
Were identical, but one he'd hairy armpits, found that disgusting, but I had to faka too or the other one wouldn't be in it.

he???

:eek:

P.S. yep, I noticed tourists tend not to shave.

- Playing rep footy
- Getting my current job
- Nailing a 210kg bench/shirted
- Dropping over 40kgs all by myself between the age of 14-15 and the rugby coaches not knowing who I was when I showed up to pre-season

Prob a few more but pre-workout has kicked in and need to go to the gym

- dumping 65 kgs in first 6 months the first 3 months in the office @work
- getting with the girl I used to fantasize at school, years after highschool
- having 3 x 3somes / one of them at a cemetary of all places, random
- one arm row with 65kg dumbell at a bodyweight of 65kgs when I was a skinny 16 year old for 10 reps. Archers DBs went up to 65kgs.

first time I lifted 100kg clean and jerk in Hawthorn comp gave me a great buzz, but don't really think I have ever had a great moment besides my daughter being born.