• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your style?

what's your style?

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
2... Here's a picture of one of the gyms I actually use from time to time loluploadfromtaptalk1389254988950.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

That is awesome [MENTION=14878]WarbyD[/MENTION];

Where is that, above a thickener, settling pond or pump pontoon?

Offshore drill rig mate. A semi-submersible by the name of Stena Clyde. Currently drilling for us (I work for an o&g operator) on the Timor Sea

Haha wouldn't be a bad idea.. We do have medics onboard, so at least if you did cut yourself you could get a jab afterwards.

I prefer #2 but always find myself using #1 these days. Have used some pretty out there stuff when I've done remote work and not had access to anything resembling a gym

1 is NOT a gym, seriously, it looks like a gay club of some sort..seriously there is no way I would train in 1 even if they payed me money to do so:rolleyes:

2 looks like the old gym I started in in the 80's, and looks like my home gym, apart from that most of my gym is outside

1 is NOT a gym, seriously, it looks like a gay club of some sort..seriously there is no way I would train in 1 even if they payed me money to do so:rolleyes:

2 looks like the old gym I started in in the 80's, and looks like my home gym, apart from that most of my gym is outside

simple equation

0 hot chicks + many smelly grunters = Gym 2
Many hot chicks + 0 smelly grunters = Gym 1

simple equation

0 hot chicks + many smelly grunters = Gym 2
Many hot chicks + 0 smelly grunters = Gym 1

I think you got the equation wrong mate;

Gym 2 = serious training and muscle/strength gains

Gym 1 = other guys perving on your arse and people complaining to management if they see anyone train seriously or even raise a sweat.

But seriously I don't go to the gym for hot chicks I go there to train with weights, can't see any weights in gym 1.

Last edited: