• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When to use gloves if ever?

I worked for a hay carter years ago, he was one of those tough old buggers, he was the only in the crew and the one man I have seen throw bales of hay around by the strings without gloves, every time I see someone in the gym with gloves I can hear him say "gloves are for women and wicket keepers"

I wasnt allowed to play with the goodies till i had sanded down the fcukers to a reasonable level as well. So out came the moisturizer.

Some women like the rough hands on their goods...so everyone is different.

PS I have never used gloves, but have considered it at times. Once dead lifts start getting heavy I have some lifting straps, have not used them for my normal training yet though. I did use them once for heavy dead lifts and they worked well, greatly assisted grip making it easier to concentrate on the lift rather than grip or lack there of.

I don't really use anything, don't own a belt or gloves or wraps.

i clearly don't wear gloves :p

ouch......at least they stopped bleeding lol

319770_10151169665840904_282072770_n.jpg
150673_10151169666370904_1373661995_n.jpg

Then again not sure I would like those hands on my goods, so may be women should wear gloves...

Last edited: