• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wher too buy for good price...

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Looking at getting a good belt. Preferably one with a ratchet style mechanism as used one for the first time today (daniels) and was a pain to undo and do up between sets.

Where can i get one for a good price im really strapped $$$ wise.

Any reccomendations?

Elite Powerlifting Lever Belt
Lever-Belt-150.jpg

View detailed images (3)

Elite Powerlifting Lever Belt

Lever belts are quickly becoming the most popular belt for bodybuilders and powerlifters alike as the comfort and level of support is incredible.

The belt is easily adjusted by removing the backing plate to the lever which is held by 2 steel screws. Once removed simply change the position of the backing plate to make the belt tighter or looser.

Powerlifting Competition Approved - Legal width & thickness.

Features of the Lever Belt:
  • 10mm Thick
  • Genuine Leather with Sueded Exterior
  • Patented American Made Steel Lever
  • 4 Inch Width
Lever Belt Available In 5 Sizes:
Please use waist size in inches; where you wear your belt.
Small (22-34 Inch)
Medium (26-38 Inch)
Large (35-40 Inch)
Extra Large (36-44 Inch)
XXL (40-48 Inch)

10%
Details
SKUPLVB1Weight1.30 kg Price:AUD 89.95 including GST
Undergroundelite.com.au

Titan australia sell good comp legal belts.

The outbak belts seem to be popular with strongmen, a few stores sell them on the internet.

i would go with the underground one. i don't think the pr belt is comp legal(?) plus it costs alot more.

Legal for what Fed Haz? I dont think Inzer in the business of making non legal belts lol

You cant go past Inzer Noobs, contact Steve Pritchard on here, he gets all our Inzer stuff cheaper than we can direct from Inzer.

I have a lever belt Adam Coe got me in 1990, still in excellent condition

Thanks mate, I like the design . I tried a belt for first time ever today.

I have to admit my squat felt Alot more solid and secure. Mentally felt like a safety net. It also actually felt nice to use as well for the 1rms.

Never thought I would buy one though but as the weight goes up I dont want any risks I want to do this forever

Mate, I just joke about the belt thing, Nina wears one. Nick wears one, now you can wear one.....Christina lol

Are you doing ProRaw or not faggot? And bring your bitch Olivia with you.

Oliver might be going down on his boyfriend..
1 more AAS cycle and il be ready to roll..

Hope for 225 150 250 @ 100

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, I like the design . I tried a belt for first time ever today.

I have to admit my squat felt Alot more solid and secure. Mentally felt like a safety net. It also actually felt nice to use as well for the 1rms.

Never thought I would buy one though but as the weight goes up I dont want any risks I want to do this forever
Wow! next will be a squat suit!

I use a inzer one 10mm however its not lever just normal double pin.... I think its outstanding. couldnt reccomend it more highly. Ie had mine 3-4 years now and its is still stiff as if its brand new.