• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which last peices of equipment to get

9emasysu.jpg
jezyty7a.jpg
bezujemu.jpg
6u7u9aby.jpg

Solid materials, mostly good construction although a touch of being a 'workshop model' with item s slightly our of alignment, wonky holes etc

Generally decent, except the adjustment holes should be an inch higher! It adjusts from silly low (see pic) to just high enough to squeeze my legs under with great difficulty! So annoying when putting the holes in a slightly different place would have resolved this!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

To be honest it looks like a workshop test build compares to the image on the website.... But none of his differences really matter except the adjustment range (and the proportions are slightly off meaning 450mm plates hit the end brace)

(excessive lateral play Is annoying but tolerable)

The design on the website is great, but for some reason this is an approximation of the design

To balance it out, the unit is really solid and cyber fit were fantastic to deal with over the shipping difficulties

I'm pretty happy with it, be happier if I could sort out the adjustment on the calf raise. Easy enough fix for a workshop I'd think, but a bit trickier at home

I'm pretty happy with it, be happier if I could sort out the adjustment on the calf raise. Easy enough fix for a workshop I'd think, but a bit trickier at home

Yeah a small fabrication joint would be able to fix that easily.
Its just trying to find one that doesn't charge thru the roof!

Was thinking I could consider fixing myself by using drill and attaching with coach bolts rather than threading the hole... But cyber fit should make this right really. If they were in Melbourne I could probably just visit them, distance is a pain

Response from cyber fit outlines their changes, which make sense except for the adjustment range (the bottom few positions being mechanically unusable vs the missing inch or two at the too)

Looks really nice but it`s a shame it has the issues you have outlined.

They have heavily discounted it on the website now by the looks of it.

Have they been fair to deal with?

Whats next on the list of items? For me it`s likely to be a seated row/supported row machine.

I think the discounted ones are in substantially worse shape, bad welds etc. They have been very nice to deal with.

I think the next items are just mirrors, I'm got no room left so any more peices mean removing something

A jury rigged adjustment to the calf raise seems to do the trick. I may just have to visit a mate with a drill press and make the adjustment more solid

2eju7upu.jpg

I got 6 of these old bumpers for $10 each, the rubber is a bit fucked around the outside but perfect for deadlifts, so cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk