• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which milk?

coolhand78

Hey guys,

I'm new here and have been wondering which brand of milk you guys drink?

I generally only have milk on my weetbix and in my cups of tea (about 3 a day) and for a long time now I've been using Paul's smarter white milk, is there something out there that is 'better' particularly for someone tryin to gain muscle and reduce BF?

A2 milk is the freshest on the shelf at my local coles and tastes the best, thus it wins for me.

Light milk would be better for reducing BF, full cream better for adding muscle :p

I just drink your normal milk, sometimes its homebrand crap sometimes its whatever someone picks up from the local shop, I cant stand lowfat milk.

milk is milk

This^^^^

Homebrand milk all the way, as it's cheapest and comes from the same cows as all other milk, there is no such thing as Homebrand Cows:rolleyes:

Always keep some Homebrand long life and Homebrand Soy in the cupboard as well for back up.

margaret river, unhomogenised (no homo!) milk.. cream rises to the top, like its supposed to

used to drink A2 before switching over

Do u guys drink a lot of milk?

I'm surprised that more aren't particularly fussed about the fat content etc..?

Thats the whole point of drinking it. Its cheap, easy calories.

When i was on beginner program, each night after training i'd pop into the convenience store for a litre carton of milk and it'd be empty by time i got home.

any benefits of a2 have been debunked (except for the taste).

soy has too many phytoestrogens.

personally, i like the aldi organic cos it lasts a month in the fridge and it tastes pretty good, but it's not cheap.

Aldi's organic milk is ultra-pasteurized
The health and cleanliness standards of certified raw milk products adds to the cost.

Pateurization kills a lot of handling mistakes.

this is pure and simple.

When i was drinking milk, A2, Algaar was more satisfying and i seemed to require less of it.

But at the end of the day i think dairy is not good for us and i also feel the most of us are lactos intolorant to a degree.