• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

White Potatoe

Sydking

This is one thing i have NEVER been able to find the correct nutrition on

So i made my own entry in MFP months ago, i decided to doubble check it with Calorie king this morning... And my entry is way over in calories and carbs

So i added 6 entry from the MFP data base, they are all completely different from each other...

Please, For the love of the spud - post up your nutrition value per 100g for this bad boy before i loose my head

I had 86cals - 2p 20c Per 100g

Looked like ive got double the carbs to most entry's.

i tend to cross check every entry with 3 or 4 sources now and its a pain in the ass

So many shit entry's in MFP its a joke.

Thanks all - Google nutirtion seems to be good, Anything that lets me eat more potato is good, Can almost double my serving now,

BBQ'd Frenched lamb rack with red wine jus and EXTRA mash potatoes for dinner here i come baby!!

I tend to put up my own entries into mfp or check them out first before using.

calorie king or product labels or google nutrition are all fairly good.

so is nutritiondata.com

I've always counted potatoes as 20g of carbs per 100g, if that's way over maybe that's why I'm struggling to put on weight.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ToyStory_MrPotatoHead.jpg