• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Winter Workout Wearables

Riddles

Winter is coming.

I'm training in the early morning more often and it's starting to get bloody cold. Can anyone recommend some clothes suitable for working out that are warm and comfortable?

I'm not after anything too fancy, just basic fleece or something. I'm particularly thinking about what goes over the legs. Tracky dacks are warm enough but I'm not sure how they are for flexibility doing squats and the like and I'm not sure how well they go with deadlifts as the bar is pulled along the legs.

Winter is coming.

I'm training in the early morning more often and it's starting to get bloody cold. Can anyone recommend some clothes suitable for working out that are warm and comfortable?

I'm not after anything too fancy, just basic fleece or something. I'm particularly thinking about what goes over the legs. Tracky dacks are warm enough but I'm not sure how they are for flexibility doing squats and the like and I'm not sure how well they go with deadlifts as the bar is pulled along the legs.

The 2xu outlet online store had thermal compression tights on sale last week for about $30

you need 2 layers of lululemon, to counteract its sheerness and for extra warmth factor, then peel one off just before main work sets.

Dencorub, just put it everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!!

You'll never look back once you try this shit

Dencorub on speed

nicoflexkenocsujx.jpg

I don't want to die.

Seriously shitty fleecy trackies without elastic in the ankles are best for squatting. I also love long slleve tees from best n less or 3/4 sleeve tees these are perfect if you are north of tge nsw qld border. If you are south of the above mentioned border in winter either move to qld or suicide. Fuck winter in NSW anywhere south of byron or anywhere at all in victoria

As people have already said, just get the cheapest fleece trackies you can find and use those. Comfortable, warm and because their cheap who cares if you train in them.

On the topic of dencorub.

Bought a new tube yesterday and snapped the lid. Emailed the company and am getting free stuff.

On the topic of dencorub and other related oils/balms. I've been using some natural thai liniment stuff lately, comes in oil and a pasty texture lots of different kinds, i've ordered namman muay.

This shit is something else. Its like deep heat on steroids, go for a quick run after applying to work up a small sweat and your whole body will be burning and warm. Numbs pain also, I use it on my shins while kicking also

Haha... Phuck me, serious? There's a clothing store for the 'big and tall' called Rays Tent City?! Haha... Why don't we just throw bed-sheets at the poor bastards?