• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wondering if i should do massive bulk thus winter

TrentZor

Heaviest I've been was 86kg 16% bf my small frame couldn't cope. Always felt tired and shit. Currently at maintenance 75kg 12% but thinking of putting on more size.
just hate walking up the stairs and puffing my brains out due to rapid weight gain and shit conditioning. I can put on 10kg in 12 weeks. But always the shitty conditioning goes.

Decisions decisions......

How tall are you?

I'm 169cm @ 86.5kg (around 16-17% bf) and I'd like to think I hold it pretty well. I don't get really tired at all

I say yes

Do whateva you gotta to do have the body in your avatar pic i reckon ceffo...and then post a new pic, actually a few would be good, lol.

I'm 172ish. I think if you have a bigger bone structure u can hold onto it easier. I've got tiny bones lol. Mates same height but his wrists are double mine.

So u don't find running 500m too tiring?? I can't do it when I'm heavier.ill stand their panting

Do whateva you gotta to do have the body in your avatar pic i reckon ceffo...and then post a new pic, actually a few would be good, lol.

Yeah plan is to look like my avatar again end of the year but 7-8kg more muscle. But have issues carrying it easily anywhere over 5 weeks too tiring.

Maybe ease my way into the weight gain slowly??

Dude youre on celltech. Theres no reason to blow up in order to put on mass, just stay at 8-10% and eat 200 cals over maintenance.

I'm 172ish. I think if you have a bigger bone structure u can hold onto it easier. I've got tiny bones lol. Mates same height but his wrists are double mine.

So u don't find running 500m too tiring?? I can't do it when I'm heavier.ill stand their panting

I'm not too sure how my bones compare. Just measured my wrists, 7.5''

And nah man my conditionings great, I'll play an hour long game of indoor soccer and still have some left

Edit: Just saw Oli's comment, are you cycling?

Not on celltech atm but I will be when i bulk I will be hence 10kg 12 weeks.

So oli u don't think being sub 10% negates maximum growth?? I believe it does plus 200cal over maintenance seems like a long time to put that 10kg on lol

bulk up with me ceffo. I will be over winter. I wanna go from 80 to 85kg and see my frame holds that weight. It should pretty easily.

Ok why not. Might enter that ausbb body transform comp for fun.

Lol gareer your 6 foot plus you can carry 85 kg easy.

Not looking forward to the summer cut though. :(

Ok why not. Might enter that ausbb body transform comp for fun.

Lol gareer your 6 foot plus you can carry 85 kg easy.

Not looking forward to the summer cut though. :(

But I will sure be looking forward to seeing the end result of that cut fellas...:p

But I will sure be looking forward to seeing the end result of that cut fellas...:p

you women are just as bad as us men. Lol
I got nominated in the office for fire warden today. One of the office girls said if there was a fire I'm to put her over my shoulder and run downtime stairs if she fainted. I thought hell no every man for him himself LOL

lol good idea ceffo. And yeh hopefully 85kg/90kg natural would fit onto my frame well. After that I'll reasses but I dunno if I'd want too much bigger anyway. If I can get there*

eje I may post some updated photos of me soon anyway so you can cop a quick perv there and I can tell how my progress is going.

lol good idea ceffo. And yeh hopefully 85kg/90kg natural would fit onto my frame well. After that I'll reasses but I dunno if I'd want too much bigger anyway. If I can get there*

eje I may post some updated photos of me soon anyway so you can cop a quick perv there and I can tell how my progress is going.

Gareer, I would love to perve...oh sorry, review your pics for you...

Actually, I have a better idea....I should be nominated the ausbb, chief male pic reviewer. All members (forum members you ding dongs) must be photgraphed and submitted prior to posting rights, then i get to decide who can join and who can't....quality assurance program you could call it....

i defs loled at that. And i'd like to 'review' the victorias secrets girls before they can join but still...