• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

work mates at gym

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
been going to the same gym for agers , the only person i have ran into is an old boss from another job i had

my current employer had a deal with the local gym , a corporate package offering a better deal then my old membership was offering me , so i signed up , normally i hit the gym in the afternoon but the last few weeks i hit it after work at 7:15am , started seeing 1 or two people from work

this morning i rock up and and i swear it was like walking into the lunch room at work , the gym was full of fellow work mates

A few knew what they were doing , others were just pissing in the wind but it was good to see them making the effort

might have to change my time now , i hate associating with work mates outside of work

Just coz they are at the gym doesn't mean you have to talk to them, just put the headphones on lift heavy and enjoy your workouts, I don't really like socializing with anyone at the gym, just want to concentrate on lifting and get out of there.

I have a tonne of my kids go to my gym in Campbelltown, hated it at first when I was a fat chick doing box jumps, now they ask for tips and advice and I have made some good strong relationships with alot of these boys. One of the girls that work for me is a figure competitor and she has proved useful for alot of training and nutritional tips over the previous months/years.
We keep work at work, and the gym at the gym....and work ;)

Simple...the gym is to train in not chat, say hello and then get on with your workout....why change times just coz there is ppl from work there....

Don't stress about the workmates, most will fall off the wagon after about 2 weeks and you will never see them in your gym again. In the mean time just make sure you are shifting more weight than any of them.

Myself and Redog work in the same office, and there is 6 of us who work all day in the same office and go to the gym at the camp...when in the gym, there is sort of an understanding that we leave each other alone...very occassionally we might work in together

I have a tonne of my kids go to my gym in Campbelltown, hated it at first when I was a fat chick doing box jumps, now they ask for tips and advice and I have made some good strong relationships with alot of these boys. One of the girls that work for me is a figure competitor and she has proved useful for alot of training and nutritional tips over the previous months/years.
We keep work at work, and the gym at the gym....and work ;)

free-candy-truck-1.jpg