• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you rather be huge or strong

Huge, strong doesn't necessarily look good.
And the Grunta gotta be looking good, kunce.

Strong.

Being strong may not necessarily look good, but the same can be said about being ridiculously huge (people would just think you're on gear)

without a doubt, performance before looks.

Although I have always wanted to be 10-20kg heavier. People still think I only weigh in the 80's because I carry my weight well at my height, don't have big biceps and am not especially wide across the shoulders.

It still amazes me how most people rate a guy's "toughness" by the appearance of their arms. Do I even lift?

Would you rather be huge or strong, if you could only choose 1.

these two are mutually exclusive, so I'm not playing, it's a bro-science question

Huge, if you're huge you will be strong (unless that guy who sings somewhere over a rainbow really nicely)

Bodybuilders not being strong has got to be one of the biggest myths out there.

Options should be...
1 strong and normal looking,
2 Huge and low body-fat,

1 Strong and Fatty
2 Huge but cannot lift shit...

Huge, if you're huge you will be strong (unless that guy who sings somewhere over a rainbow really nicely)

Bodybuilders not being strong has got to be one of the biggest myths out there.

As bruce lee said Be water my friend :) or should i say beeeerrrrrr doh!

Huge for me, I would prefer to look like I can lift a shit load then to be able to lift a shit load and not look the part.

And for the record I don't think [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; is necessarily right, it Is possible to get big without lifting massive weights....