• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPC vs WPI

gareer

Hey guys, in regards to WPC vs WPI which do you prefer for general bulking? In all honesty I don't have alot of cash floating around so I'm leaning towards WPC, because I get the protein I need for a cheap price. I buy from fitness central and have found them great. Any suggestions on what to do? Pros and Cons would be really appreciated.

Cheers, Gareer.

Natural WPC for my vote...

WPI just costs more to strip out some calories. WPC is pure enough for my bulking needs.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks for all the replies, that was my line of logic at any rate. I don't think the WPI carries that much extra benefit for the cost so good to know. I think I'll stick with fitness central WPC as I've found that amazing so far. Mixes amazingly well and tastes great and very pure.

Gareer.

I used to pay $45/kg for WPC flavoured from a shop, I ordered unflavoured WPC from PureSuppPowders.com and forced myself to drink it, no stomach issues, mighty cheap too at $16/kg.

I found WPC always worked just fine a few friends of mine that compete don't bother with WPI (can't justify the extra $$) and they end up looking top notch

How Are Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate Different?

Whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey protein and contains between 90 to 95% protein. It contains little (if any) fat or lactose. Whey protein concentrate is available in a number of different types based upon the protein content of the product, which can range between 25%-89%. It will contain some lactose, fat, and minerals. As the protein level increases the amount of lactose decreases. Whey protein concentrate at an 80% protein content is the form most readily available as a protein powder supplement.

go for wpc if you are just bulking the price difference is very large and its not exactly a big difference in the proteins

I used to pay $45/kg for WPC flavoured from a shop, I ordered unflavoured WPC from PureSuppPowders.com and forced myself to drink it, no stomach issues, mighty cheap too at $16/kg.

OLD THREAD REVIVAL!!!

Just went onto puresupplementpowders.com...

DAMN!?@ cheap much?