• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPC Worlds '10

If its in the US then almost definatly, But I have heard that it may be in Latvia... and Las Vegas... and a whole lot of other places lol.. the AGM is on Friday so we will find out for sure then...

Yeah, I hope it is.. in September too but no one else here seems to think so... I'll let you know though.. I'm really hoping for somewhere in the states in sept... nothing is official yet because nothing has been voted on....

Most wont understand how good Greggs effort was. After traveling 30 hours with Max, I witnessed first hand the effect it has on your lifting, with Max totaling less than he did at our Nats.

Max had expressed to me how hard it would be for Gregg. Gregg totaled 12kg less than at the Nats, I guess he traveled over 30 hours as well.

For a seasoned international lifter, it may not be draining, but 18yo kids really feel it.

For Gregg to travel half way around the world and nearly total 800kg, that is a monumental effort.

He will be better for the experience.

47.JPG

The winner in the teen 18/19yo 100kg class was Haverinen Teemu, Gregg was second and Locis Kristaps was 3rd.

Teemu - Finland - 320/220/290-830kg
Gordon - Australia - 300/195/300- 795kg
Kristaps - Latvia - 190/130/230- 550kg

They were the only 3 boys in the class

Look at the lack of competition at a Worlds. Boys 18/19 teen classes

56kg - 1
60kg - 0
67.5kg - 1
75kg - 0
82.5kg - 1
90kg - 1
100kg - 3
110kg - 0
125kg -0
140kg - 1

Another thing, the boy that won the 67.5kg class was from Great Britain. He totaled 435kg, 160/90/185......equipped.

Daryl and Blake went 460kg and 450kg raw as teenagers at Nats. Shows how strong these 2 boys really are.

I think Australia has got some great teen lifters currently, hope they keep lifting

Paul Nay tore his pec on his third attempt, the same one he tore at Nats.

He finished 3rd in his class.

Well done to both Aussies, they made it to the podium.

75.JPG

He's about my height, ~5'7". Unbelievable! I sat next to him at PA Nats and felt really skinny.

Good lifting, Greg!

You should see when he prances around the gym with his shirt off after a session of bench.

Serious amount of muscle on the boy!