• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your best body part & how u got it

DKD

Private Dancer
I like to read about success stories and how people achieved that success.

What body part of yours has developed best so far during your training endeavours? Quads, pecs, lats, triceps...which one part are you most proud of?

The second part of this is to discuss how you got it. Did you struggle to get gains on a particular exercise and then switched to a different one with great results? I'm basically asking which exercises have given you the best gains to a specific part of your physique.

best body part ay?
neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

quads would be the most developed body part, just happened from squats. unfortunately created a leg imbalance.
if not that i like lats... want MOAR!

Last edited:
Back and arms. Got it from crossfit lol
mzi.esztuhqc.png

my best bodypart i dont know its hard to tell atm im lacking a lot lol.

But 3 months into training i sure had a best bodyparts... quads. I squatted 3 times a week 3 sets 10 reps adding 5kg to them each session and then 2.5kg when 5kg a session got too hard. I got to 100kg for 10 reps from starting around 60 something kg and my quads had gone from skinny legs to some leg mass. Would defiantly recommend high volume work for legs especially for beginner when they will grow like weeks. I wish i measured them but they probably grew about 3-4 inches in just about 3 months.

Then i went to lower volume squatting, got to 140kg for 5 on september.. and my legs havent really grown since squatting 3 times a week.. go figure

So i would say high volume squats.. not 5x5, but more around 10 reps 3 sets 3 times a week.

I'm dying to say middle finger from heavy (and sweaty) finger curls, but I'll try and keep a sense of class about this, so I won't go there.

Ok so what we've learned is this:

DKD + Serious Thread Attempt = don't compute / fatal error / exterminate, exterminate / it's a thread Jim, but not as we know it / dearly beloved / syntax error.