• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Didn't people here used to say strong is strong.

Obviously not anymore.

You didn't get the memo?
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; the kunce was meant to be in charge of making sure everyone was aware of the change in policy.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I like being thin, hoping to maintain a small waistline too. Some people say that the bodyfat you can maintain easily is genetic, but that sounds like a pseudo theory invented by people who spend too much time grazing at bakeries. Wonder if I can stay at below 12% for a while...

I like being thin, hoping to maintain a small waistline too. Some people say that the bodyfat you can maintain easily is genetic, but that sounds like a pseudo theory invented by people who spend too much time grazing at bakeries. Wonder if I can stay at below 12% for a while...

Body fat set point is very much real. It's not genetic but if you've been the same body fat for a while then your body will like it. It's why I want to hold being ultra lean for as long as possible. The body will need to get used to being lean or it will just bounce back again very fast if calories are increased

The only real way to do this is not get fat, by doing this you're adding fat cells.

These can only be surgically removed (sucked out)

You didn't get the memo?
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; the kunce was meant to be in charge of making sure everyone was aware of the change in policy.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Bite-This-Ass.jpg

Didn't people here used to say strong is strong.

Obviously not anymore.

pretty sure it used to be $1 worth of chips was $1 worth of chips...

then it became $2 worth of chips was $2 worth of chips

now no one knows what the fuck is going on...

pretty sure it used to be $1 worth of chips was $1 worth of chips...

then it became $2 worth of chips was $2 worth of chips

now no one knows what the fuck is going on...

Don't go to fucking New Zealand then. They measure their chips in scoops. Fucking weirdos, you have no idea what your getting.

im working with a new zealender that just came over here. we asked him today if he wanted a beer or a solo after work and he said whats a solo? at least he went for the beer i guess....

for some reason, around 8pm I perk up, full of energy
but I am tired through the day
maybe I should play around with my meal timing, see what happens with one big meal at lunch :confused:

for some reason, around 8pm I perk up, full of energy
but I am tired through the day
maybe I should play around with my meal timing, see what happens with one big meal at lunch :confused:

The thing that has saved me was eating breaky i dont know what the fuck i was thinking intermittant fasting for 2 years, stupid fucking idea