• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Then you're an idiot

Must be an idiot mate - I agree - at least what I do works - so i'll stick to my idiot approach.

Maybe I could lauch a new diet fad "The Idiot Diet" - I am sure you'd be on it within 12 months if it was a fade.

Must be an idiot mate - I agree - at least what I do works - so i'll stick to my idiot approach.

Maybe I could lauch a new diet fad "The Idiot Diet" - I am sure you'd be on it within 12 months if it was a fade.

I realise I'm replying to a guy that claims he can actually feel his metabolism increasing when he eats 8 times a day (yeah that actually happened, haha) but-

L. Rea, EliteFTS published author has the following to say; and as a authority figure on the subject you should probably shut up and listen to him

38sPQTO.png

3Cg2OWn.png

wryvY6a.png

4lPLci2.png

d1gWn04.png

FE6p9nw.png

All this is cited from any of his books. I can't be fucked linking the references and you're probably not going to read the abstract anyway (let alone the full paper) so if you're really inclined you can check them out

That was many years ago and like some I learn from mistakes - keep learning until I have found a happy medium. You have been going on about this stuff for years - and from what I can see are in the same place.

These drugs because of what they do can help with what your saying - indirectly - you would not take these drugs though to get big.

Alot of those drugs you listed can have a negative effect of muscle gain - i.e point one of negative effects - 'Loss of lean muscle mass' - you would need to take ANABOLIC steroids in conjuction with these to be effective.

You would not take ephedrine or T3 for example to get big - yes you could take them in conjection with a ANABOLIC steroid cycle - and yes these drugs of what they do can indirectly help you to increase muscle mass - but they are not directly going to help you gain muscle mass and are not anabolic - some of these drugs infact a catabolic - that is why they must be taken with anabolic drugs.

I'm in the same place? lol
Why are you going on about needing AAS with these drugs as a counter argument? It was already mentioned hundreds of times stop repeating me

This morning I noticed that I had lost the fat in the chest area so I actually look like I have a chest now lol.
Striations on my lower lats as well which is kinda cool. Still feeling energetic as fuck and had no problems shovelling stones onto my garden today after work. Another ab is starting to peak through

This morning I noticed that I had lost the fat in the chest area so I actually look like I have a chest now lol.
Striations on my lower lats as well which is kinda cool. Still feeling energetic as fuck and had no problems shovelling stones onto my garden today after work. Another ab is starting to peak through

Good to see.

It's there man, more than last time anyway haha
I ate half a cheesecake and realised I didn't like it at 11pm friday
Then ate a 470g tub of the Connoisseurs honey ice cream and a load of popcorn and ate solid until maybe 1am then went to sleep

Work up around 11am and was still in keto! Tested it again just now. About 2kg heavier. I need to eat more on my next rampage

OK, making some adjustments starting tomorrow.
Hunger levels are starting to stabilise so I am going to stop just eating everything in sight (as I am obviously not getting much leaner on 4500kcal of meat a day)

Going to do a protein sparing modified fast (PSMF) in the day and drink 4-5 shakes throughout the day. After training I will eat one big meal of 1-2kg depending on the day. I feel that I need to lower my calories still and "fasting" seems the best way to do this as I don't want to be eating stupid rubbery bullshit like chicken breast during the day. I'm all about high fat, and chicken wings are fucking amazing- but I really need to start cutting calories down while keeping my protein high and lots of calories post training still. Thus, my diet will now look like the following:

Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday:
4-5 protein shakes throughout the day with 50g of protein each
Tuesday and Thursday will be 4 shakes with chicken wings at lunch, no wings on Saturday or Monday but 5 shakes
Shakes only on Saturday
1500-3000kcal of fatty meat on the bone for dinner

Wednesday:
4-5 shakes throughout the day
Less calorie dense food for dinner (fat drained or cut off)

Friday:
2 small meals of 50g of carbs, probably protein shakes with whole wheat flour
Rampage meal post training - 600g of carbs (10g/kg in total for the day)
As little fats as possible- spiking the everloving fuck out of my insulin then eating lots of fats would be a bad idea

Sunday:
High calorie keto day. two meals of fatty foods like wings, ribs, chops etc

Oh ok, Oni is built like a brick shithouse suddenly.

Put up some of your earlier photos (on the couch) - makes a good comparison. Good job dude.

Also lmao@ disabled toilet... I guess if a disabled person arrived at the door they wouldnt really argue with a guy who looked like Oni though!