• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2010 Mr Olympia thread

They cant really complain.

I like Vanilla ice cream flavours, you can serve up all the flavours you like, I'm always going to choose Vanilla.

Its an opinion based sport, they all know that

Wolf must be pretty pleased how he came back from last yr....great showing from him...prob the most improved bber of the night!

Kai Greene's gut

index.php

Gorilla%20fat.jpg

In that pose 99% of bbers will relax their mid section....Kai greens mid section was fairly large but that pose would pretty much be the same for most pro bodybuilders...

I am slowly changing my routine with the help from you all and also my diet, 1 thing for sure I am always FULL! Now thats not dancing like the big boys do, not sure how they shovel all that stuff in!

It is hard to understand as normally you would think more in=getting fat

How many hours a week would they put in training with weights?

In that pose 99% of bbers will relax their mid section....Kai greens mid section was fairly large but that pose would pretty much be the same for most pro bodybuilders...

Ah so they just got his bad side?

I cant talk but im not a fan of his abdominals. I know its genetic but to me alot of the others looks alot better.

Yea to be honest in that pose bbers relax their mid section which means there gh gut will stick out - the pose is a back double bicep you do not see the front of them when judging...hence why they relax their stomach...alot of bbers have been shot from the side in this pose and its been the same deal - stomach has been relaxed.

Should of seen Wolfs from last yr or the yr before - it was worse than that! - but then u see his front or side bicep/tricep shots and he looks like he has one of the best midsections - its just how they control it on stage..

But again in this pose 99% of bbers will relax their stomach...Kai does have a prob with controlling his mid-section when posing in other poses though...

ridiculous size... old school body builders like Frank Zane and Arnie were the most aesthetic IMO. These guys don't even look like real life...

sure the 202 class looks better but we all know people in the states pay to see freaks carrying around insane amounts of muscle.

Its like people who complain about tkaing shortcuts at work...

DO IT FASTER!!

I DID

NO DO IT THE SAME AS YOU ARE NOW JUST FASTER OR MORE WORK!!

uhhh ok.. yeah..

Yep exactly...its stupidity beyond belief. If they didn't like steroids but wanted to see muscle, just support natural bodybuilding shows. But they don't. They all flock to mass muscle

And then they complain about steroid use...but encourage it nonethe less...slightly messed up

Who complains about steroid use. BB sure dont. The fans sure dont. Magazines sure dont. Supplement sellers sure dont. Promoters sure dont. The Governor of California promotes a BB comp that he knows is full of steroid users, so he sure isnt complaining.

If your talking about people outside the sport, you'll find that in any sport. NRL mock AFL, AFL mock everyone, Soccer mock themselves.

Most mock what they dont understand, dont become one of them.

Markos Phd

Who complains about steroid use. BB sure dont. The fans sure dont. Magazines sure dont. Supplement sellers sure dont. Promoters sure dont. The Governor of California promotes a BB comp that he knows is full of steroid users, so he sure isnt complaining.

If your talking about people outside the sport, you'll find that in any sport. NRL mock AFL, AFL mock everyone, Soccer mock themselves.

Most mock what they dont understand, dont become one of them.

Markos Phd

Testosterone and growth hormone have the potential to save so many lives and increase the length of lives and quality of many others.

Sugar and alcohol are more dangerous then these drugs if they are used properly.

Testosterone and growth hormone have the potential to save so many lives and increase the length of lives and quality of many others.

Sugar and alcohol are more dangerous then these drugs if they are used properly.

Have to agree with u Noobs......and that doesn't happen much lol :p

Oh come on now, deep down its all the time you just dont want to admit it :p

If you are interested look up Dr Mark Gordons work with grwoth hormone. facinating stuff.