• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2011 body transformation contest?

dicko solid base there mate its all in place.. all the muscles tie in together well .. u would look incredible if u decided to cut.. :)

I think i might give this a go.

Need to get the missus to take some pics.

My bodyfat is higher than i want but thats fine as I am bulking this year and cutting after.

i think its just a comp mate.

ive seen guys train natural and yield better results from boys who have done cycles. just because you're cycling doesn't mean you gone be tha big dog, ya dig

Can women join too?
I read through al of this thread and I didn't see a girl posting…
It will be horrible and confronting, but if it's okay I want to have a go at this! :)

Can women join too?
I read through al of this thread and I didn't see a girl po sting…
It will be horrible and confronting, but if it's okay I want to have a go at this! :)

Funny you should say that cause i was just sorting my pics to be in this.

9-2-11 @45.5kg
Someone tell me if the pics meet the requirements etc and then you can all just wait for me to WIN! hahaha :D

weight gained so far - august-now = 5kg
goal to be 50kg

Be nice re my pics boys...

Last edited:
There's no winners or losers in this comp. I think its more the comradeship and bettering yourself is whats its about and feeding off each others achievements :)

Ceffo, everyone who achieves their own goals in this will absolutely be a winner...and that will be me...

so how's everyone going with this?

i've noticed a lot of people in this thread who said they would enter, but have yet to post up any pics in the official thread...

Im still going.

Have only recently finely tuned my diet and started doing my cardio though so not a lot has changed for me, well not that i can tell anyway.

6 month shots should be interesting!

My pics are up :) And I'm just starting to attempt to put on some weight again. Up 1kg to 76 at the moment. Re lifts: no 1rm testing lately as doing some 5/3/1 but the reps on the lighter weights are a good indicator for some PB's soon hopefully.

Well I just started training 2 weeks ago again after settling down in a new city. My shoulder impingement is really improving, so lately I've been able to do a bit more :) bring it on!!