• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 World cup soccer

spartacus

Anyone looking forward to world cup in brazil?

Who is your pick, and how do you think Aussies will go?

Looks like Aust's worst team for last 3 world cups, but they may surprise and not get massacred each game.

It's a huge world sport, religion in some countries.
strange how it's a second class sport here considering the multicultural population

I was at aust v Scotland world cup qualifier in 1986. Draw, and unreal atmosphere at Olympic park. Jumped the fence to get in.

I was at 2-2 draw when Aust just missed out aginst iraq. Unreal atmosphere when Aust got first two goals.

Aussies do like world cup games, no longer wogball as it was when I was a kid.

Biggest event in the world. Watched by more people than the Olympics. Gripping at least.

Bazza we fckn get it you don't like soccer. Saying its not a sport just shows how ridiculous you are. Now since you despise soccer don't post in this thread again.

Last edited:
Soccer is a blend of wwe acting and a school yard game of keepings off and to top it off with no scoring = not a sport.

So easy to stir old grumpy shrek up.