• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A quick question

M

maix

hey all a mountain biker decided it was time to start up with some weight training so for the last few months i have hit the gym, when i first started going to the gym i had no real routine no training method, i just used to jump on any machine or do any exercise i wanted.

But after reading this forum i realised that i needed a routine to follow so i have started training set muscles each visit and do 6 exercise's of 3 sets 10 reps.

I just wondered if this would be a good way to build muscle
Any advice and hints would be appreciated

thanks

the swinging the in the wind routine when you first hit the gym is pretty a normal thing for most people , good to hear that you have seen that its not the right way to go and starting a routine

sounds like you have it sorted , only thing i can say is do a 3day split , split the muscles group up, working 1-2 muscle groups each day, 1 day between each workout