• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Football] Afl

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
AFL season kicks off tonight at 7.10 at the MCG ... Richmond V Carlton

what a kick start to the season that match is gonna be

THURSDAY, MARCH 25

Richmond vs Carlton 7:10pm [8:10am] LIVE on ESPN from 8:00am

FRIDAY, MARCH 26

Geelong vs Essendon 7:40pm [8:40am] LIVE on ESPN from 8:30am

SATURDAY, MARCH 27

Melbourne vs Hawthorn 2:10pm [3:10am]
Sydney vs St. Kilda 7:10pm [6:10am]
Brisbane vs West Coast 7:10pm [5:10am]
Port vs N. Melborne 12:40pm [9:40am]

SUNDAY, MARCH 28

Fremantle vs Adelaide 5:10am [1:10am]
W. Bulldogs vs Collingwood 2:10 [1:10am] FULL DELAY on ESPN FROM 8am

As far as predictions go, I'll go for wins for the Blues, Cats, Hawks, Saints, Lions, Power, Crows and the Pies.

god damn.... Nick Riewoldt was phenomenal last night against North Melbourne scoring 7 goals and taking 15 marks while sprinting ridiculous amount of ground ... dude must be from planet Mars

overall ending in St.K 143 - 39 NM

god damn.... Nick Riewoldt was phenomenal last night against North Melbourne scoring 7 goals and taking 15 marks while sprinting ridiculous amount of ground ... dude must be from planet Mars

overall ending in St.K 143 - 39 NM

too bad he is a tool.

St Kilda won't win flag, they missed their chance last year. You can see it in their faces and the way they play that the 'spark' is missing. Might have something to do with riewoldt still crying about it.

I hope the dogs win it, not my team, but I know we won't make it, might not even make the 8 this year.

too bad he is a tool.

St Kilda won't win flag, they missed their chance last year. You can see it in their faces and the way they play that the 'spark' is missing. Might have something to do with riewoldt still crying about it.

I hope the dogs win it, not my team, but I know we won't make it, might not even make the 8 this year.

Tool or not... he's a phenomenal player. In last year's grand final, there were always 3 to 4 Cats on that dude and that's the only way they were stopping him.

Perhaps the team should really work on how to be strategic like Geelong.

Riewoldt's down big time with a major hamstring injury. There's talks that he might be out for the whole season...lame!!!!!!!!

That's a shame for Riewoldt, but on a good note the Swanies won, and that's really all that matters. :)

The bloody Roos had a good win but let`s see if they can follow up.
Every year the always "look promising" but fail to deliver.
IHOMO Aaron Edwards has the ability to be an absolute champion and Daniel Wells,although a brilliant player, has yet to really show us what he can do.

at least with riewoldt gone saints can play like men, instead of a bunch of girls that cry all the time.

other teams will be happy too, everytime the winds blows riewoldt gets a free kick so this in justice has been removed as well.

if saints really are/were a flag chance this won't stop them from performing well. but we all no that is not going to happen