• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone ever been to the Saints & Sinners Ball?

candyflip

Fatty
Thinking about asking my FB to go along... too old for regular dance parties these days, but perhaps wouldn't be so out of place in a mask at a ball like this!

buggered if I know what I'd wear though... seems the dress code for guys is a g-string, or variations on nothing. No pants, trousers, jeans, shorts allowed, unless they are see-through! :D

Ever been to one? The clubbers I used to hang with in the late 90's raved about them.

Saints & Sinners Ball is an erotic event where like-minded couples party, dance and play in a 'no holds barred' extravaganza of adult fun mixed with erotic costumes in an electric atmosphere.

Our parties are definitely for sinners with a naughty inner self!​

An erotic party! Sounds interesting CF!

Leather chaps, bum hanging out (or black g string if you're shy) Mesh singlet. (or better yet, no shirt at all) although I realise it's cold in Melbourne!

Have fun ;)

lol

Isn't this just a wild swingers fuck fest???

And no I have never been, sounds interesting though:rolleyes:

And forgive my ignorance but what is a FB?? I thought it's short for Facebook!?!?

My first choice:

abcunderwear_2209_314687331

I especially like the 'bling' over my tip....

yeah what IS that lens flare! lmaoooooo The sun shines out of your....:eek:

wow.

lolol

CF, it's a Saints and Sinners Ball. I think you should be a priest!! Fuck I'm a genius! Just wear the Fathers Collar (no shirt) and black g-banger (or a black g-banger with mesh boy shorts over the top)?? Wallah!

Your FB can be your 'little whore'?? And dress appropriately! with little devil ears!

Something like below, if she's a body confident lass (long patent leather black boots, would be HAWWWT!)

sinner.jpg

yeah what IS that lens flare! lmaoooooo The sun shines out of your....:eek:

wow.

lolol

CF, it's a Saints and Sinners Ball. I think you should be a priest!! Fuck I'm a genius! Just wear the Fathers Collar (no shirt) and black g-banger (or a black g-banger with mesh boy shorts over the top)?? Wallah!

Your FB can be your 'little whore'?? And dress appropriately! with little devil ears!

Something like below, if she's a body confident lass (long patent leather black boots, would be HAWWWT!)

View attachment 3164

Im not too sure alot of FB look like that.. is so.. wow!! :)

Im not too sure alot of FB look like that.. is so.. wow!! :)

lol

Well I don't know what CF's looks like, but I'm sure she's a beautiful girl and this can be adjusted of course, to what she feels comfy in, there's loads to choose from!

Ohhhhh the priest and the whore is such a romantic, naughty play on the biblical, for such an erotic event. I like it! :p

My other suggestion would be police officer (Police hat only and Sherrif's badge hanging around your neck with naughty see through boy shorts) and you cuff yourself to the dominatrix (She is poured into black patent leather, all the way baby!)

Yeah boi! :p

Hmm.. they have a theme this year (they've been doing 'em so long, even THEY are bored with it!) ;)

It's 'Luminosity'... ie. of the light. Their tips include blinging everything, and if you're a woman and wearing a 'theme' like a devil costume for example, you should dress it up with diamond or sparkly jewellery wherever possible.

So, a nut sack for me, with silver paint all over my body... and a diamond encrusted face?