• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Attention After Transformation

This hopefully should be good:
A9F2_4DF092BD.gif

^^^.......WTF........ that was meant to be a popcorn.gif

Last edited:
would you say you cover up much bella?

If your tits are out, they are going to want to get their dicks out.
/genius line

edit - oh shit round 56

These boyz don't have class. They
think that flirting is called asking a woman to sleep
with them in 30sec's when they have nothing to offer!

If a man asks a woman to dinner as per good old values
she thinks he's a $$ train or a sucker or both.

I don't know what it is like to be single but I hear the
same kinda thing from my male friends. In that the
immature girls are wanting to know what can they get out
of this bloke kinda attitude.

All I can say to you Bella is that if you feel like rooting
these boyz do it. Then send them on their way. Nothing
wrong in getting your rocks off purely for physical satisfaction.

I for one have realised that the old fashioned way of
romancing a woman is by all means 'up side'.

I'm not sure if I answered your question though.

Devante.
P.S. 'The Game' has a lot to answer for. It has created a
bunch of mindless male-robots hitting on women to be the
next top-dog.....oh how sad.

Last edited:

Devante.

I have a request please....

Use bigger font

Had a look, not that kind of person and way to old for those kind of games, At this age i find honesty, confidence and being genuine gets me where i want to be. (Admittedly, I'm generally more interested in a relationship than just sex these days, funny how perspectives change as you age :)

Had a look, not that kind of person and way to old for those kind of games, At this age i find honesty, confidence and being genuine gets me where i want to be. (Admittedly, I'm generally more interested in a relationship than just sex these days, funny how perspectives change as you age :)

I'm Nightfalltech I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and am searching for my soul mate. My special traits are honesty and confidence.

Dude your response reads like a cliched internet dating profile, I have to ask are may women dumb enough to fall for that?

I'm Nightfalltech I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and am searching for my soul mate. My special traits are honesty and confidence.

Dude your response reads like a cliched internet dating profile, I have to ask are may women dumb enough to fall for that?

Of course it does, cliches are cliches for a reason! and Internet dating girls are mostly either just there for sex themselves, or slightly desperate for husband material :)

And honestly... I DO go for long walks on the beach :) (great for fat burning)

Having said that, I think it does get disappointing to meet yet another one where you think 'she'll do for a while', rather than 'wow, i want to marry her', I could do with a wife, kids, dog and picket fence at this point in my life.

When I was 13, I had my first experience of being asked out by a girl. I was sitting down, reading a book. She came up to me and started talking at me. I wasn't interested, gave minimal responsiveness and just tried to keep on reading. She kept on talking at me, for about half an hour. I kept on paying little attention. Then she blurted out: "Do you want to go out with me?" My memory's a bit hazy, but I'm pretty sure I gave her a long bertstare.jpg, blinked in bewilderment, and then went back to my book. She continued attempting to get my attention until I was in year 11, upping her game at absolutely no point. Other boys kept saying she was hot, but as I recall it her skin was thoroughly replaced with heavy acne and she had no figure. Underneath the acne she wasn't ugly but wasn't pretty to me, either. And I didn't find her personally interesting, either.

Of the girls who have hit on me and actually had a desire for me (there have been plenty of girls who have flirted with me relentlessly with zero intention of following it up with action, and have acted shocked that I would consider it an invitation), other than the two who I actually ended up dating, she probably did it the best, and most classy of them all. That's right, I've had even poorer, more awkward attempts than that come my way.

Jo, I'm sure that by the simple virtue of being female you'll face far more of this off-putting behaviour than I have/will, because males do a lot more of the hitting-on of people than females do in our culture, and many guys never learn tact or class -- they just play the odds and figure that if they hit on enough females, someone will say yes (I suspect that, to a large extent, the low quality of hit-on attempts by girls towards Ryan is because they take it for granted that all males are always DTF, and so perhaps they see no point in trying to be any more charming in their approach...or maybe they're just bogans, and bogans gonna bogan). There have been a few explanations for your present experiences given so far in this thread, and from what I recall of the last 6 pages, I can't say I disagree with any of them.

would you say you cover up much bella?

If your tits are out, they are going to want to get their dicks out.
/genius line

edit - oh shit round 56

Huh? No I don't wear revealing clothing. But the boobs are big, more exposed in some tops than others, but certainly not hanging out :eek:

Devante.

lol You're a good man Devante :)

I thought you were gay?

I am :cool: lol

I have a request please....

Use bigger font

Calm down Naughty. The rage! lol

When I was 13, I had my first experience of being asked out by a girl. I was sitting down, reading a book. She came up to me and started talking at me. I wasn't interested, gave minimal responsiveness and just tried to keep on reading. She kept on talking at me, for about half an hour. I kept on paying little attention. Then she blurted out: "Do you want to go out with me?" My memory's a bit hazy, but I'm pretty sure I gave her a long bertstare.jpg, blinked in bewilderment, and then went back to my book. She continued attempting to get my attention until I was in year 11, upping her game at absolutely no point. Other boys kept saying she was hot, but as I recall it her skin was thoroughly replaced with heavy acne and she had no figure. Underneath the acne she wasn't ugly but wasn't pretty to me, either. And I didn't find her personally interesting, either.

Of the girls who have hit on me and actually had a desire for me (there have been plenty of girls who have flirted with me relentlessly with zero intention of following it up with action, and have acted shocked that I would consider it an invitation), other than the two who I actually ended up dating, she probably did it the best, and most classy of them all. That's right, I've had even poorer, more awkward attempts than that come my way.

Jo, I'm sure that by the simple virtue of being female you'll face far more of this off-putting behaviour than I have/will, because males do a lot more of the hitting-on of people than females do in our culture, and many guys never learn tact or class -- they just play the odds and figure that if they hit on enough females, someone will say yes (I suspect that, to a large extent, the low quality of hit-on attempts by girls towards Ryan is because they take it for granted that all males are always DTF, and so perhaps they see no point in trying to be any more charming in their approach...or maybe they're just bogans, and bogans gonna bogan). There have been a few explanations for your present experiences given so far in this thread, and from what I recall of the last 6 pages, I can't say I disagree with any of them.

Awww you're a sweetheart my friend. I guess girls & boys can be bold. I cerrainly have a few girlfriends who didn't mince words when they were playing the field. Unlike me, they happily had many one night stands, so I hear ya! lol

Thanks lads x

lol You're a good man Devante :)

No I'm not.. REALLY!

You just have to get to know me better & you'll see
that I'm a Pr!cK.

Anyway, this thread has been hijacked. Not sure if I
answered your query.

Bella you just need to kick these 'boyz' to the curb and
get a real MAN - good luck finding him though.

Devante.
P.S I'm happy to fly up and wine and dine you but you'll
have to 'put out' after...