• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

145kg dip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKCbIbhkmk8[/ame]

Last edited:
I weigh 70kg....70x0.75=52.5kg... hmmm, maybe I should film myself pounding out a high rep set of bench presses for the 75%BW bench press leaderboard.

Will definately update , some good figures here boys!

Due to a bit of chatter can you put your achieved lifts in bold so I can see them. Please :) Will help me heaps :)

Only one of my three is up. 120kg FSquat and 35kg One Arm DB Press.

Aiming to better that Press this week.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuck. Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck on a stick why did I not bring my camera to the gym today FUCK!!

My bodyweight is 70kg, 75% of which is 52.5kg, for which I pounded out 20 reps today, all touching the chest, all locking out, all without assistance.

One single arm overhead press at 40kg. Failed the first rep (with people in the gym looking at me like I was mentally retarded).

Got the second one. Then spent a minute or two massaging my wrist to loosen it back up!