• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aussie Pro show

Verinder Singh- world's biggest vegetarian. Way better than he was in India. Major improvements since then. That said, he has a way to go at that height. He's at least 6'2... He needs 20 more lbs and better condition (especially his back) to be a competitive pro.

Luke Timms- good shape. It appears that either the lighting here is awesome or all these guys are in shape at this show! He looks good. From Australia.

Branch Warren- as good as the Arnold. Easy winner. No contest.
Walks onstage like a tank to death metal music. Legs insane. I'm impressed he held his condition. Nothing like the questionable shape he was in last year at the Uk grand prix. His lower back looks tighter than the Arnold!

Abe Elzaibek- brand new Ifbb pro from Australia. Just won his pro card today. I spoke with him and his trainer back stage. He says "he's waited his whole life for this". Holding water, but has the muscle to stand with the pros. Awesome most muscular.

Darryn Onekawa is stupid wide. A little side delt swelling. He's the best out of these three from the back. Omar has no glutes, so that hurts him.

Omar deckard has been in 2 callouts back to back... He's never been worked like this before.

Third callout:

lionel Brown, Luke Tims, Abe...

Mike is posing very close to branch.., it was literally head-to-head for a second there!

No Shizuoka, didn't Kai compete here last year? I just heard from a mate who's there now and he says they are playing some lame ass history on BB Docco???

No Shizuoka, didn't Kai compete here last year? I just heard from a mate who's there now and he says they are playing some lame ass history on BB Docco???

Yea he did...

Yea some doco on shawn ray or something lol

Yeah great to see Abe get his Pro card some very excited people in the crowd just near me when he did....

And great news about Mike K going head to head with Branch, has he fixed up his posing? I am guessing so if he is going so well....

1st - 5th: I think Omar may have been given abit of a gift...

pic5-3.jpg

pic4-2.jpg

pic3-4.jpg

pic2-7.jpg

pic1-5.jpg

Last edited: