• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN's Pre Workout Supplement.

SWH

I head off to the gym at 3pm after school, this usually means i'm probably not at my peak straight after 6 hours of school with 1 maybe 2 meals max. I usually don't have anything for pre workout so I usually go with nothing. I was looking at bulk nutrients pre workout powder, I've tried napalm and 1mr in the past and I was wondering, is this similar at all to those even though it says its mostly amino acids, I'm not too sure about what all of the ingredients are supposed to do but in the past while trying napalm, i've been told to only use it occasionally otherwise your body can rely on it. I've only tried these a few times from a friends sample pack and you could really tell the difference. If I got myself some of this stuff would it cause the same effect? Also if it doesn't, is the product good enough to purchase?

Products is backed, its basically the same forumla you find in the concentrated preworkouts (Jacked, 1MR etc).

The only downside is that there is no anti-caking agent, so the thing tends to clump together, so its more of a preworkout "brick" that you have to chip off and break down.

However, considering you can usually get Jacked for around $50 online for 250grams, bulknutrients preworkout NT is i think $70 for 1 kilo. So if its not strong enough just double your dose and it still works out cheaper.

Considering jack3d and napalm recommend their product be taken by 18+ and i'm 16.. Does this mean I should keep away from it? Or cycle on and off as they recommend you do on jack3d or napalm?

Considering jack3d and napalm recommend their product be taken by 18+ and i'm 16.. Does this mean I should keep away from it? Or cycle on and off as they recommend you do on jack3d or napalm?

it stunts your height and also causes your testicles to become the size of a apple seed.

nah its fine lol.

stay safe

Lol imagine.. Idiots at my school thought creatine was a steroid when I told them what supplements I use so i'm sure i'll get that one quite abit if they ask what supplements I take.

Might give it a try then sounds alright :)

Energy drinks are worse for health than Jacked IMO, look at how available energy drinks are to buy and how often kids smash them.
You will handle jacked fine.

At 16 years old, do you really need a preworkout supp?

At that age you should have energy to burn. If not, I suggest looking at how much food you take in for breakfast, recess and lunch.

Recess, hahah, school was the absolute best for training.

Breakfast, 2 hours of class, Food break, 2 hours of class, Food break, 2 hours of class, gym, dinner, relax/homework, bedtime shake.

Recess, hahah, school was the absolute best for training.

Breakfast, 2 hours of class, Food break, 2 hours of class, Food break, 2 hours of class, gym, dinner, relax/homework, bedtime shake.

x2 school was designed for someone who wants to get masssive lol :p

I remember taking protein bars and big containers of pasta, size, steak, veggies etc....ppl would look at me like wtffff....lol

At 16 years old, do you really need a preworkout supp?

At that age you should have energy to burn. If not, I suggest looking at how much food you take in for breakfast, recess and lunch.

No i don't need one, but thats why i was asking. If its beneficial then why not. My calories per day are reaching almost 6k at the moment, i'm eating a lot. Just thought it would provide something extra for gym time

Hmm I'm also thinking about just getting pure caffeine pills, just for the kick. Don't really need the other bs that's in random commercial PWO supps... maybe just the DMAA and Caffeine...
BTW anyone have experience with BN's micro scales? Is it really goiod?

I've tried caffeine pills before not for training but for other things. I'm 16, don't drink a lot of coffee and I noticed no difference lol. But mine might of been crap or something i dunno.

If your going to use caffeine pills just use no-doz - thats all no-doz is 100mg of caffeine per pill...$5 from woolies or coles...I used to take 3-5 before training...did the trick....upto 10 sometimes :| very silly! but great buzz lol

If your going to use caffeine pills just use no-doz - thats all no-doz is 100mg of caffeine per pill...$5 from woolies or coles...I used to take 3-5 before training...did the trick....upto 10 sometimes :| very silly! but great buzz lol

I think when I used to use caffeine before footy I would get a bottle of 200 x 200mg tablets for like $10 off the net.

I usually have 2 or 3 no doze when I'm feeling flat at work. They definitely get ya going and for some reason I don't crash on them. unlike coffee for some reason I come down off that shit and feel scattered lol. Go figure.

If I was gonna take a stimulant I would take DMAA or geranium extract over caffeine any day.. less of a crash and more bang for buck yeah