• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN's Pre Workout Supplement.

Guys, just to clarify some info on Pre Workout NT.

It is a much more pure product that products such as Jack3d, while they are 77% aminos (and Jack3d is a lot better than most). Pre Workout Nt is 97% aminos.

Rather than containing simply Beta Alanine and Creatine Monohydrate as its active ingredients, Pre Workout NT also contains AAKG and Citrulline Malate - including these adds to the vasodilation effect.

What makes Pre Workout NT a great product (apart from its market leading purity and fantastic price of $23 for 250g) is that every ingredient is listed clearly on the label in its exact dose.

There is no playing Russian Roulette with stimulants which really can be an issue over long periods.

I am so confident in this product, if anyone can find a product as pure at a better price then I will send them some Pre Workout Nt for free.

PRE WORKOUT POWDER NT - 250G

It should be noted too that we have largely addressed the caking issue. When the pouches are kept well sealed this is very rarely a problem now.

Guys, just to clarify some info on Pre Workout NT.

It is a much more pure product that products such as Jack3d, while they are 77% aminos (and Jack3d is a lot better than most). Pre Workout Nt is 97% aminos.

Rather than containing simply Beta Alanine and Creatine Monohydrate as its active ingredients, Pre Workout NT also contains AAKG and Citrulline Malate - including these adds to the vasodilation effect.

What makes Pre Workout NT a great product (apart from its market leading purity and fantastic price of $23 for 250g) is that every ingredient is listed clearly on the label in its exact dose.

There is no playing Russian Roulette with stimulants which really can be an issue over long periods.

I am so confident in this product, if anyone can find a product as pure at a better price then I will send them some Pre Workout Nt for free.

PRE WORKOUT POWDER NT - 250G

It should be noted too that we have largely addressed the caking issue. When the pouches are kept well sealed this is very rarely a problem now.

Thanks alot for addressing this :)

I think when I used to use caffeine before footy I would get a bottle of 200 x 200mg tablets for like $10 off the net.

Fuarrrrrrrk, swear? never new you could get it that cheap...I thought no-doz was cheap as chips lolol

I was interested in this, was thinking of buying a starter pack which is 1kg of whey, 250g of this and a shaker for 50 bucks.

Notice it says that it is not suitable for drug tested athletes.

Don't get me wrong I am not a drug tested athlete and don't intend to be for a while if ever at all, I'm 38 and fat and mainly lifting atm for health and hobby reasons.

But what exactly makes this stuff illegal for drug tested comps? I mean one day I might want to join in some local small time PL meet or something just to see how I go, what problems would using this stuff cause in that case?

Sorry but I'm a noob and not up to snuff on what is or isn't legal for contests, I wasn't planning to be anything other than natural but was looking for something for a Pre Lifting kick.

I tried the Preworkout NT yesterday and I am really impressed. Unlike NO Xplode, I don't have to wait 30 minutes to feel the effects. I can pretty much work out straight away, I get a buzz pretty damn quick. There is not as much caffeine as in NO Xplode which is good for me cause I hate the jittery heavy chested feeling I get from too much of it. The Pre workout NT powder is well balanced in every way. The only downside is that the lime flavour I chose doesn't taste too flash, it reminds me of bad cordial. Never mind, I mix it in 1/4 glass and then skull it in one gulp.

Thing I find confusing is that the pack says 97% amino acids. I never knew caffeine is an amino acid!

I tried the Preworkout NT yesterday and I am really impressed. Unlike NO Xplode, I don't have to wait 30 minutes to feel the effects. I can pretty much work out straight away, I get a buzz pretty damn quick. There is not as much caffeine as in NO Xplode which is good for me cause I hate the jittery heavy chested feeling I get from too much of it. The Pre workout NT powder is well balanced in every way. The only downside is that the lime flavour I chose doesn't taste too flash, it reminds me of bad cordial. Never mind, I mix it in 1/4 glass and then skull it in one gulp.

Thing I find confusing is that the pack says 97% amino acids. I never knew caffeine is an amino acid!

Do you cycle on and off or is it safe to take as much as desired?

Do you cycle on and off or is it safe to take as much as desired?
I take only the recommended 10g as it says on the pack. Its giving me very pronounced effects now, but when it eventually doesn't, instead of upping the dose I would just lay off it for a week. Then it'll work like gold again.
Thats how I approached the use of my last prework supplement (NO Xplode) - during the 3 months that it took for me to get through that tub, I only needed to cycle off it once.

Seems to me Jungman you are using it for the stim effect, in that case just buy the stims alone.

Pre-workouts like NOXplode have creatine and what not and need to be taken everyday, this causes a problem for those not wanting the stims every day.
Solution is to buy the stime and creatine separately.

Stims (Caffeine, 1,3 Dimeth) and creatine.

I would use the stime before training and the creatine after.

I take only the recommended 10g as it says on the pack. Its giving me very pronounced effects now, but when it eventually doesn't, instead of upping the dose I would just lay off it for a week. Then it'll work like gold again.
Thats how I approached the use of my last prework supplement (NO Xplode) - during the 3 months that it took for me to get through that tub, I only needed to cycle off it once.

Okay. Just been told that some pw's can have an effect on the body that makes you rely on the product after a while.

Seems to me Jungman you are using it for the stim effect, in that case just buy the stims alone.

Pre-workouts like NOXplode have creatine and what not and need to be taken everyday, this causes a problem for those not wanting the stims every day.
Solution is to buy the stime and creatine separately.

Stims (Caffeine, 1,3 Dimeth) and creatine.

I would use the stime before training and the creatine after.

Would you still recommend i use the bulk nutrients product or should i be using this?

I already take creatine everyday, 5g on non training days, 3g on training days with my PW NT which already has 2g in it.

So you are using BN pre workout for the stim effects like i said.

Buy the raw ingredients separately then and use mono daily.

Does bn pre workout have to be used on a empty stomach for it to work, like other products such as no xplode or 1.m.r.... and do you get a crash from it, i took 1.m.r for a weeks and it made my workouts awesome, the downside was it made me feel like absolute shit and depressed for the rest of the day.

Does bn pre workout have to be used on a empty stomach for it to work, like other products such as no xplode or 1.m.r.... and do you get a crash from it, i took 1.m.r for a weeks and it made my workouts awesome, the downside was it made me feel like absolute shit and depressed for the rest of the day.

No product NEEDS to be taken on a empty stomach for it to work, it just gets into the system alot faster and absorbs alot better through the system...

I normally eat about 1 hour before training and then take my pre-workout about 10-15 mins before and that works fine...of course if you were having a HUGE meal it will affect it more....I normally have 1/2 cup oats, with blueberries.

As for crash I dont know...I have not used this product.

I know what you mean about 1mr...used a few samples a year or so back and never used it again...talk about come down!!!!