• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN's Pre Workout Supplement.

I know what you mean about 1mr...used a few samples a year or so back and never used it again...talk about come down!!!![/QUOTE]

Yer it was affecting my work, i work nightshift and do my workouts in the morning, i would come to work feeling like absolute shit and looking sad and uninterested lol. Funny story tho, my mate the dickhead took 4 scoops of it before we went out drinking, i said to him- deadset just take 1 scoop its powerful...... so he takes 4, **** was fucking tripping balls and was really spun out *pins and needles all over he said* and the alchohol added did not help.Later on he was spewing his guts up lol.

I know what you mean about 1mr...used a few samples a year or so back and never used it again...talk about come down!!!!

Yer it was affecting my work, i work nightshift and do my workouts in the morning, i would come to work feeling like absolute shit and looking sad and uninterested lol. Funny story tho, my mate the dickhead took 4 scoops of it before we went out drinking, i said to him- deadset just take 1 scoop its powerful...... so he takes 4, **** was fucking tripping balls and was really spun out *pins and needles all over he said* and the alchohol added did not help.Later on he was spewing his guts up lol.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats fucking stupid....I know of ppl who would take it on nights out....stupid!!

How about BN's pre workout capsules ? Has anybody tried these ?

PRE WORKOUT - 120 CAPSULES

Hey Sam,

Our Pre-Workout capsules are more a direct stimulant compared to our powder. The powder has further workout ingredients like Creatine, Beta Alanine, AAKG and Citrulline Mallate that help with blood flow and performance of the muscle group being trained.

The Pre-workout capsules are for those that just want the pure effects of an energy drink. Actually, if you take a look at the ingredients, it pretty much is something like a Red Bull in a few capsules minus the liquid and carbs. It's for those that may already be sipping on their own custom blend Amino drink during their workout with a bit of Creatine added to it and just need that extra kick.