• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BODY BUILDERS/ pro athletes that have died very young possibly from steroid use.

Its likely not the juice that killed, prolly the other stuff that comes with it. I knew a pro bber from the 80s who took like 60 25mg ephedrine a day. Lasix is hard on the system too.

2 shows Ive been in I had to have a bag or 3 of fluids put back in me.
That wasnt due to 2 grams of test in me a week, it was the lasix.

Using any drug is never safe...always risks....but the build up on how dangerous steroids are is over the top...simple as that.

That's right.

Wrestlers usually have a cocktail of about 3+ different drugs in their systems at once plus alcohol.

Hard to pin point it and say which one is responsible for their deaths.

Brock Lesnar just went in for colon surgery recently, anybody got news on that ?

Heres a little tidbit of info for you guys. I started using gear in 1998 and got on stage 7 times in 7 years. This was after 6 years of mass building naturally. I came off the gear when I decided to take a break from stage. That was 3 years ago and Ive been back again, naturally. It sucks. Theres no way around it. I Would NEVER do this naturally if I didnt have to (American in Aus and I dont have a doctor here who will script). It may take time off of your life but the increase of quality is undeniable. Im 40 by the way and Im not talking about running 2 grams a week. Im talking a longevity dose, like for ED or andropause (200-250mgs a week or so). Having used gear and a ton of GH over the years I have more respect for the natural guys than I ever had. Im still not going to play the natural game. Its no fun to me. I like training with the natural guys. They are dedicated, they have to be.

Heres a little tidbit of info for you guys. I started using gear in 1998 and got on stage 7 times in 7 years. This was after 6 years of mass building naturally. I came off the gear when I decided to take a break from stage. That was 3 years ago and Ive been back again, naturally. It sucks. Theres no way around it. I Would NEVER do this naturally if I didnt have to (American in Aus and I dont have a doctor here who will script). It may take time off of your life but the increase of quality is undeniable. Im 40 by the way and Im not talking about running 2 grams a week. Im talking a longevity dose, like for ED or andropause (200-250mgs a week or so). Having used gear and a ton of GH over the years I have more respect for the natural guys than I ever had. Im still not going to play the natural game. Its no fun to me. I like training with the natural guys. They are dedicated, they have to be.

dont want to be rude but do you have any pics of youself in the glory days?

you sound like you would of been a pretty big boy, just curious. good info!

I know I have a couple here.
I feel like an old man saying this but I have to figure out how to send them or get them off of my Zune.

Dont laugh, youll all be here soon.

I just finished reading his book, wasn't too bad but could've gone into more detail in some parts.

Was going to buy that at QBD the other day.

Got heaps of others to read first, still on the Yates and Stone Cold ones then Hogans book, then maybe Lesnar book and Tiffany from biggest loser book.

yeah they so dangerous...if you take too much..

i never get why people new to roids take impossible stacks...you see those reports of 17 yr olds dying...that 17yr odl prob was taking 1g per day didnt know what he was buying...didnt see a doctor etc etc

yeah they so dangerous...if you take too much..

i never get why people new to roids take impossible stacks...you see those reports of 17 yr olds dying...that 17yr odl prob was taking 1g per day didnt know what he was buying...didnt see a doctor etc etc

Please link to these reports

Police launch probe into death of 17-year-old who took steroids because he dreamed of being a Royal Marine | Mail Online

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4WPgiqahuw]YouTube - ‪Morgan Spurlock 30 Days: Anti-Aging part 5‬‏[/ame]

... what a crock of crap. theres so many kids that die..imo a 17 yr old kid shouldnt be messing with chems..its like playing with the chicken before its cooked. its always the young kids or uninformed people ... btw the youtube video is from a crappy show called 30 days where a bloke shut down from taking aas (obviously) and gets liver damage (from taking 30 pillls per day...obviously) oh and the bloke lost 15% of his bodyfat in less than 16 days......but they dont focus on that lol

Police launch probe into death of 17-year-old who took steroids because he dreamed of being a Royal Marine | Mail Online

YouTube - ‪Morgan Spurlock 30 Days: Anti-Aging part 5‬‏

... what a crock of crap. theres so many kids that die..imo a 17 yr old kid shouldnt be messing with chems..its like playing with the chicken before its cooked. its always the young kids or uninformed people ... btw the youtube video is from a crappy show called 30 days where a bloke shut down from taking aas (obviously) and gets liver damage (from taking 30 pillls per day...obviously) oh and the bloke lost 15% of his bodyfat in less than 16 days......but they dont focus on that lol

Thats one report lol. How many kids OD on coke or disco biccies each week......

The media has hyped steroids up to be something there not...thats why there is this "thing" about them.