• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BODY BUILDERS/ pro athletes that have died very young possibly from steroid use.

Thats one report lol. How many kids OD on coke or disco biccies each week......

The media has hyped steroids up to be something there not...thats why there is this "thing" about them.

The funny thing is people especially on weightlifting forums go the other way and get very defensive when anyone brings up the dangerous side effects of steroids.

The bullshit arguments always come up about something else being more dangerous or killing more people than steroids.

I'm sure many more people die driving cars than do from base jumping. Does that mean base jumping is not dangerous?

I think ppl who know what they are talking about get defensive because the media has made steroids out to be something they are not...more-so than anyother drug out there...and its fairly frustrating to have ppl who dont know what they are talking about making a judgement about steroids based on what they have heard on the news or through "gym talk"....

Yes and the people who try and make arguments making out that steroids as safer than panadol are just as stupid as the media who make people think that taking any steroids will make your heart explode.

My dad walked in on me pinning my HRT...

He goes WTF, are you using steoids!.

I said, no dad its testosterone, why?

He says because steroids kill people, shrink you dick, and make you angry all the time.

I still lol.

You say that you use testosterone, and it goes over 95% of peoples heads. Use the word steroids and they'll just about call the cops.

Here we go again.

The problem with discussions like this, well, the're pointless. Every trainee needs to do what they need to do to meet their goals.

If your goal is to be healthy, then steroids are not really a good option.

Natures laws affirm instead of prohibit.
If you violate her laws, you are your own prosecuting attorney, judge, jury and hangman.

Yes and the people who try and make arguments making out that steroids as safer than panadol are just as stupid as the media who make people think that taking any steroids will make your heart explode.

Anyone with any knowledge will not take steroids as lightly as taking panadol....there is a happy medium there lol.

Yes they can have side effects but no its def not as dangerous as ppl make out it is.

And do you really believe that.

I believe it, too. Abuse is what kills you.

And Sticky, alcohol is absolutely more damaging than steroids. Infact its more damaging than most illicit drugs, but that doesn't stop most of the young people today going out and getting blind drunk every weekend. Yet if you smoke a joint or do a line of coke or run a cycle you're an idiot and you're killing yourself.