• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding & fitness Goals/Resolutions for 2014

Progress slowly but surely.

Not let myself climb over 100kg again (or 115kg, agh)

Not let lifting / dieting dominate my life too much.... Have time to do other things... Latin dancing, cooking classes, learning a language, travelling etc....

Don't forget more sexy time

November 2012-2013 (won't be testing again this year)

Squat - 170-210, lots left in the tank :)
Bench - 97.5-132.5
Deadlift - 187.5-235 (hopefully 240 after the weekend)

I set some pretty retarded goals for 2013, which obviously i didn't hit, i learnt some hard lessons, and have adjusted my goals accordingly

Squat 210-240/250 and 220 without wraps, 318 in gear
Bench - 127.5-150and 185 in a shirt
Deadlift - 260 raw, 270 sumo in a suit.

Military press 95kg, front squat 170kg and maintain a lean 85kg.

Bring it on :)

Does anyone know someone looking for a training partner on the gc. No need for gym membership as I have a fairly good home gym

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Had a pretty rubbish year to be honest the last couple of months have been going well though...

Next year

Lose more BF and get stronger.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

To be able to do Squats. (bursitis for 20 years on right knee, multiple heel spurs on right foot)

To finally reach 10% bodyfat. (from a all-time high of 57%)

Just started my lifting journey, looking to gain some mass from 65kg to 70kg or more. Wish me luck :)

I usually haven't set myself goals in the past, but thinking about this lately and thought why not set myself something for 2014, so here goes....

Deadlift 200kg, currently have lifted 172.5 for 4 reps

Squat 170 currently have done 150 for 4 or 5 reps

And I really should set something for bench as it is my weakest lift so I am thinking 110 or 115, I really really struggle with 100 now so I think they are some reasonable goals....

I am going to set myself for push-pull comp in December 2014.
at 90kg division.

That way I wont have to worry about squats and my dodgy knee.

I usually haven't set myself goals in the past, but thinking about this lately and thought why not set myself something for 2014, so here goes....

Deadlift 200kg, currently have lifted 172.5 for 4 reps

Squat 170 currently have done 150 for 4 or 5 reps

And I really should set something for bench as it is my weakest lift so I am thinking 110 or 115, I really really struggle with 100 now so I think they are some reasonable goals....

Well just thought about the goals which I set my self for the previous year and well seems I failed dismally....

only one to improve was my deadlifts where I got 187.5 x 2 reps, everything else basically stayed the same. Think when I start back training regularly after getting back from a work trip Australia Day weekend I will going back to something like 5x5 for the big lifts as this is where I found I made the best strength gains and seeing where things go from here.

SO how did everyone else go?