• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro Science

More crude advertising may result in bannings. :p j/k

Seriously Markos, don't get pissed off because I questioned the price of your good buddy's protein.

It's my opinion that it is overpriced and I'm entitled to my opinion.

This is the second or third thread where you have now mentioned this.

There may be more but I haven't read all the threads yet, but I will.;)

It comes with old age Adrian
cb64f125-76ef-4281.jpg

We get it much, much, much cheaper at PTC.

Plenty of reasons to lift at PTC.

Anyway, back on topic.

I just finished reading the results of the

Greatest Protein Powder on Earth Review

Here are the results, in brief

1. Total Science
2. Horleys
3. Max's
4. Optimum Nutrition
5. Dymatize

1,675,398. The shit Shrek takes

You can read the results online at

www.proteinpowderforgods.com

Also results just in, CAPO Southern States

Womens
1. Nina Markopoulos - PTC/Total Science
2. Sussy Kollen - PTC/Total Science

Teenage
1. Daryl Chapman - PTC/Total Science

Juniors
1. Pierre Zumkley - PTC/Total Science
2. Will Straughan - PTC/Total Science
3. Jack Pollard - PTC/Total Science

Masters
1. Wayne Kollen - PTC/Total Science
2. James Thompson - PTC/Total Science

Ronnie Coleman uses BSN, so would you guys say total science is a protein powder aimed more for building strength as opposed to size?

Well its a subjective question.

At this stage its mostl used by powerlifters and strength athletes. I think someone was actually banned by natural BB fed after testing positive to an additive is G's protein powder. He placed first in the comp by a long way.

So dont think it cant be used for size. Just make sure if your'e competing you wont have an issue with 'ingredient x'. I call it 'ingredient x' because even Gawaine wont tell me, I train with him 3 times a week and buy buckets at a time. Trade secrets i guess.

Short answer is get on it before it gets banned for sale!

I dont know of anyone is PA using it.

Noobs I dont think you need PCT. Mind you keeping some Nolva on hand cant hurt.

Anyone from PA use it?

Not as many as CAPO lifters due to the stigma of supplement tainting

Minh Nguyen
Aaron Nutt
Matthew Middleton
Anne Riley
Tim Germanchis
Linh (dancelot)

Im pretty sure all the winners on Sundays Novice Comp got a shake and take
20 Shake and Takes = 20 Banned PA lifters? Ohhhhhhh really :p

I drove 16 hours (back and forth) to Fortus Adelaide to give them nearly 20kgs of free product in order to promote my brand and promote powerlifting in SA - oops i promoted PA?

Some people seem to slam me for prices by comparing it to totally different products (DUH). Some people tell me im an idiot for helping promote PA.

Providing a quality product and helping our sports grow is my vision...

Will be sent this week bra...so long as you stop starting retarded threads :D
Thanking you. I currently use Urban Muscle Platnium Blend (97% protein), which is not too bad. For me the biggest thing with a protein shake is just taste and texture so I actually want to drink it.

Thanking you. I currently use Urban Muscle Platnium Blend (97% protein), which is not too bad. For me the biggest thing with a protein shake is just taste and texture so I actually want to drink it.

FFS unless its a RAW material....%97 protein is nearly impossible. It would taste like chalk.....slap yourself for getting marketed