• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk n rip PLease help

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha brendon NO hair die!! very Short Mohawk yes! but No rats tail, Cant stand them LOL. ok the food seems to be ok i can consume ALOT of salad and meats so sounds good just dont know about the $$$ price per day and preperation thanks for the advice LOL also just a note ive been told to jam food of all types in my mouth its hard to eat when your not hungry it starts to taste like cudboard, And stomach bloats. I might start off medium then work my way up

Last edited:
ust a note ive been told to jam food of all types in my mouth its very very hard to eat when your not hungry it starts to taste like cudboard, And you become bloated in the stomach. I might start off medium then work my way up

ooh you poor, poor baby. There's one way you can stop food from tasting like cardboard....it's full proof!! Simply add 1 tin of cement so that you harden the fcuk up princess

Okay, my advice was a joke, except for the bit where your spotter chews your food for you, that s h i t is the bomb
There is no more intimate a partnership than between men who chew each-other's food and pass it to each-other. Yay for bromance!

My training partner is a woman so we can't do that, a great pity.

More seriously... the genuinely good advice has been given. Lift like an ox, eat like a horse, sleep like a log. Don't worry about your face, women don't care about that if you have big chesticles and buns of steel.
its hard to eat when your not hungry it starts to taste like cudboard, And stomach bloats.
And it's hard to lift iron when you're tired. Tough. You have to work for good stuff. Part of that work is eating. You're not eating for the gastronomic experience, you're fuelling a machine.

I suggest 6 goals for you to achieve by December 2010:-
  1. Bench press 80kg for 5+ reps
  2. Squat 120kg for 5+ reps
  3. Deadlift 140kg for 5+ reps
  4. add 20kg to your scrawny bod, which requires that you -
  5. get banned from 3 "all you can eat" restaurants, and
  6. learn to express yourself in clear English, this will help you in every aspect of your life

Now go away, lift, eat and sleep.

Ok keep looking down cause i have to post 15 before i can post a link

55555555555555555555555555555555555555 who ever dobs is gay! as im leaving after this forum after this!

Status
Not open for further replies.