• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Powders NOX limited Edition?

FFS guys, it's just the stim effect.

All other ingredients are underdosed..
Buy caffeine and DMAA separately and add creatine and beta alanine to it and you'll have an even better pre workout because you will have proper dosages.

(Man this is addictive, boss will crack it soon)
Yeah Hammer, I have played around in the past trying to make my own PWs, they end up tasting like crap and they clump up become unusable and normally end up in the bin. Plus by the time you get all the individual bits, it ends up costing more in the long run, IMO not worth the $ or time messing around for something I can’t enjoy and easily use.
Some of bigger branded PW out there, I can’t compare the ingredients amounts as most are hidden in the label blend, but after using 3 others that are between 5g-15g serve PWs like Jack3d etc, I found my workout at another level with this product.
As HULK said what more do you want from a PW other than an awesome lifting sess.

I give up..lol

It won't cost you more coz you are getting correct dosages.
As for flavor mix it with Gatorade,.....mmmmmmm Gatorade

Hey sorry to go off track a bit here but I was thinking of making my own pre/intra workout not for the stim affects but just to see if I got better results. I was going to but them all in bulk of BN. Does this sound like an ok mix? Arginine - 2-4g, BCAA - 5-7g, and Creatine Mono - 3-5g any help is much appreciated

Hey sorry to go off track a bit here but I was thinking of making my own pre/intra workout not for the stim affects but just to see if I got better results. I was going to but them all in bulk of BN. Does this sound like an ok mix? Arginine - 2-4g, BCAA - 5-7g, and Creatine Mono - 3-5g any help is much appreciated

Id use:

5g Arginine
15g BCAA
10g mono

Cheers Joel does your weight and size affect how much you take or not so much? With myself only being around 62kg and you being around 95kg would it affect dosage?

I'd add Beta Alanine (3gm)
L Tyrosine and L Taurine optional.
I would do away with Arginine, it does nothing for pumps.

I'd add Beta Alanine (3gm)
L Tyrosine and L Taurine optional.
I would do away with Arginine, it does nothing for pumps.

I agree with Shrek here, I would add L tyrosine in...been using this for a month or so now and really like it.

I have been using around 5g before training.