• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Carnivore Diet

Grunta

Packing a Huge Member
Has any kunce on here given it a try?
Reports listed so far suggest great results.

Meat and animal fat based diet.
No sugar, nothing processed, no plant based shit, just eat animals nose to tail, eggs, bit of cheese, you get the idea. Some do beef only, some eat all animals including shellfish.
Idea is for the body to burn fat for energy including your own, no insulin spikes and no inflammation from plant shit.
On face value when I looked at it, I thought fuk, this will kill you for sure.
But I’m seeing amazing results, former fat kunce looking muscly as fuk, hypertension gone, diabetes gone, all meds in the bin, bloods excellent, skin improved, eyesight improved, inflammation and sore joints a thing of the past, energy levels way up, training motivation surging.
Just be a kunce to keep up in my line of work, travel, restaurant dinners, booze at meetings, don’t know if it’s doable in my life, but sure as shit it has me interested and researching it deeper.
YouTube it, sounds scary, but makes sense at the same time.

Yeah ok there’s definitely a lot of dudes that have had success with this, my only concern is long term health, but as with everything you just gotta try it.

it certainly wouldn’t hurt minimising carb’s especially if one is fat and dealing with insulin problem, could be an idea to cycle it to start of with, like three months off/on sorta thing, see how it goes from there.

as with all diets restricting stuff could impact on whether you’re getting all the nutrients required

Apparently they eat a little of the organs as well and that gives em ample nutrients.
The fat is supposed line the bowels as they should be.
I’m starting to think that we (humans) have really fikd up by ditching fat for carbs.

A “whole” grain has never made anyone fat or unhealthy.

Eating organ meat makes sense humans have been around a long time, all different In many ways, all reacting differently to exercise and food, just gotta work it out for yourself

I like the idea of not having insulin spikes.
That will probably be the biggest health benefit for me.
I’ve tried it since Friday, and so far I’m surviving it, def feel less hungry and know when I’m full,, a man cannot keep eating meat for the sake of eating, but you put a tray of lasagna in front of him, and he’ll attempt to finish it. So it’s not restricting portions or limiting intake to n any way, always feel well fed, and not at all heavy and bloated, so far so good.

I like the idea of not having insulin spikes.
That will probably be the biggest health benefit for me.
I’ve tried it since Friday, and so far I’m surviving it, def feel less hungry and know when I’m full,, a man cannot keep eating meat for the sake of eating, but you put a tray of lasagna in front of him, and he’ll attempt to finish it. So it’s not restricting portions or limiting intake to n any way, always feel well fed, and not at all heavy and bloated, so far so good.
Get some soft cheese like brie for when the cravings hit you hard.
The carb cravings are actually salt cravings btw

Ok, I’m salting my meat, but yeah, cheese cheese will come in handy for small snacks.

Let us know how you go with it.
At it for 2 weeks now, so far so good fkn. ?
Lost fair bit of fluids, a meal goes a long way before hungry again.
Without carbs there is no insulin spikes, no more cycle starving, full, starving, full.
I’m getting bit over 200 grams of protein in under 2000 calories a day.
This is doable with a little planning ahead for meals.
Do feel good though, feel great actually.
Def gonna stick it out for 30 days, maybe till end of the year, if I can.
I’ll try.

Forgot to add one more significant item.
No more joint pain, it actually works, nothing, train as hard as I want, joints don’t hurt anymore.
If you go through my older posts, I’ve been whining for years on here about sore elbows, sore knees, sore shoulder joints, neck, everything fkn.
But no more green shit, no more joint pain, it’s actually true, wouldn’t have believed it in a million years had I not tried it for myself.
Still a bit worried I’ll drop dead from cholesterol or lack of nutrients, I’ll do bloods once I’ve done it for some time, that should clear the mystery up.

Are you shitting bricks?
Was expecting it, but no, much smaller though.
Shits are no longer an event, quiet uneventful TBH.
Small as, plop and it’s all over, no satisfaction at all. A far cry from the fulfilment Al Bundy displayed walking out with a paper under his arm.

Was expecting it, but no, much smaller though.
Shits are no longer an event, quiet uneventful TBH.
Small as, plop and it’s all over, no satisfaction at all. A far cry from the fulfilment Al Bundy displayed walking out with a paper under his arm.

We’ll as long as they are sliding out ok.
Noting worse than when it feels like giving birth to an elephant.

Grunta
Can you please give us an example of your daily eating regimen for a week?

Yeah OK.

Pls be mindful that I am new to this and haven't yet got this sorted 100%.
Typically it looks something like this:

BREAKFAST
3 eggs
sometimes fried SSU, sometimes soft boiled, sometimes hard boiled, sometimes scrambled, sometimes with bacon.

MORNING SNACK
185g can of tuna or a couple of smaller cans of sardines
Try to get purely in olive oil not the sunflower shit, but the kunce mix it in cos the shit cheap. So the olive oil component is 80% at best I recon.

LUNCH
1/2 charcoal chook
Need to find a better outlet, the one near my work is a fkn salty kunce.
Or left over red meat from the weber cooked night before

AFTER TRAINING
Protein Shake
Now the purists would frown, cos no matter how pure the container states the protein is, it aint. If it has flavor of any sort, it will have a small amount of sugar, a no no.

Dinner
Go for about 350 - 400g grams of red meat, cooked on the weber.
Beef steaks
Big ass rissoles
Ribs, sometimes beef, sometimes pork
Lamb cutlets
Roasts
Sometimes salmon
They say go the fatty cuts, but I'm not quite ready to chew the fat, so I'm likely eating a bit leaner than textbook

LATE SNACK
Not every night but when I do:
Cured / smoked meat, usually pork, but sometimes beef bileton, buy it all from Sth Melb market
with
Chatter cheese, salty kunce
Comte cheese, salty kunce

DIRNK
Some red wine for digestion with dinner, again if I do, I drink the dry keto friendly stuff, but purists would probably still frown
1L water
and
1.25L soda or sparkling water
daily

RESTAURATS
Easier than I thought, order what I normally / usually would, but leave anything that isn't meat

Still unsure whether this will heal or kill me.

I think I remember now.
This was years ago?
you were smashing chicken wings by the tub.
How long did you last?
years, although I moved from chicken to beef as the chicken was really bad for my cholesterol