• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Connoisseur cookies and cream ice cream

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Best Cookies and Cream ice cream around!!! - just had a mate tell me its on special at woolies - Normally $9 a tub...on sale for $4.49...

Get into it....brb buying 20 tubs...

connoiseur.jpg

Fuck man, don't tell me.

I can easily knock off a tub in one go. Gets a bit sickly sweet as it melts though, but otherwise the stuff is gold.

I love that stuff !!
But I haven't eaten it in a long time

must..........fight............urge........

Honey nougat, vanilla, macadamia, Caramel/honey... they re all nice, i think theres a cafe flavoured one too....

1 tub 1800 cals 28P/208C/96F.

Hmm, could eat this & a shitload of kangaroo & veggies. Can be done. Hmm...

Unfortunately, I literally do not have any room in my freezer. Grrr...Might buy some & keep at work :p

Also, not as good tasting but macro wise Peters Light N Creamy is the bomb. 70cals per "serve" Whole tub is 1200cals for 2L. Tastes very similar to most full fat ice creams but not the specialty ones like Conniseur.

Also, not as good tasting but macro wise Peters Light N Creamy is the bomb. 70cals per "serve" Whole tub is 1200cals for 2L. Tastes very similar to most full fat ice creams but not the specialty ones like Conniseur.

That sounds quite good, I assume it is just vanilla icecream?

1 tub 1800 cals 28P/208C/96F.

Hmm, could eat this & a shitload of kangaroo & veggies. Can be done. Hmm...

Unfortunately, I literally do not have any room in my freezer. Grrr...Might buy some & keep at work :p

I'll have to give that one a go! - took about 10 mins to nearly finish a tub last night...this stuff is to good!

Anyone had Homer Hudson ice cream? never seen this before...me and my gf found it at Woolies while we were down the coast...my gf got like a dark choc one with big choc bits in it and I got Van cookie dough, which also had big choc bits in it....mine was good, mixed in some peanut m&ms with it...think my gf's was better tho....mmmmm sooooooo goood!! - think they only come in 500ml tubs and its like $8 a tub lol