• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Current supplements being used?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
What are you using atm???

Atm I am using:

ISO-100
Casein
L-tyrosine
GABA
fish oil
b complex
zinc
garlic
royal jelly

May add L-glutamine back into the mix...

Cut out pre-workouts and just having a strong coffee before training...

I'll put mine up when I get a chance to figure what I haven't thrown out. But I have to say when I saw garlic my first thought was "got a vampire problem?". Then I actually got to wondering what you use it for?

I'll put mine up when I get a chance to figure what I haven't thrown out. But I have to say when I saw garlic my first thought was "got a vampire problem?". Then I actually got to wondering what you use it for?

I dont ue it all the time, its more in the colder months to help with colds etc...not sure how much it helps but I never really get sick in winter...touch wood lol

For $4 I think its worth it lol

Yeah my mum and dad used to swear by garlic tablets and Vit C for keeping the colds away, not sure of the science behind it but it seemed to work pretty well...

WPI
Dextrose
And about to add in L-glutamine.

Havnt seen anyone use dextrose for ages....used to use this stuff all the time...my mum would think I was trying to make my own beer when I would by it when I was like 15,16,17 lol

Havnt seen anyone use dextrose for ages....used to use this stuff all the time...my mum would think I was trying to make my own beer when I would by it when I was like 15,16,17 lol

It's there so I use it, a few of my mates do. I had it left over from home brew ha ha ha.

It seems to do the job. I also take fish oil tablets to help with joint pain, years of not listening to doctors.

WPI
Creatine
Multi V (whenever I can be bothered or don't forget)

Will probably add a fish oil and thinking about l-carnitine if I can afford it.