• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dan's cut

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369388514.799631.jpg

Was admitably a bit loose today, while a have a had a full family pack of spinach and rocket with my homemade pizza and frozen Parma+veges meal for dinner, I also had 4 Tim tams, a boost max choc double bar, and a slice of banana bread from mccafe, man their banana bread is dense!!
I would be getting plenty of fibre and good nutrients from the amount of rocket and spinach bags I eat, but my high days aren't really supposed to be quite that sugary... But that's ok, main macros were still decent I guess

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369466795.917658.jpg

Man... I fucked up, I had a few hundred kcal to make a desert with whey and some other stuff, then u remembered I got up at about 2 am this morning and had a few peanut butter toasties, so once I added them I was over kcal intake, but down on protein, never mind

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369651715.974281.jpg

I've adjusted numbers a bit to allow a little more cals.
And I'll have to stay lower during the week to allow a bit more on weekends, I have a few things on over the coming weekends, this will help with adherence.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369728912.687545.jpg

I Goya start saying no to the free chocolate bars being offered at work during lunch.. I had 4 boost max choc charity bars today... Was worth it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369825896.129595.jpg

Epic post deadlift meal was epic..

Big bowl of spaghetti bog, extra meat (nohomo) and 3 peanut butter toasties!!

Bloody fat in the post workout window ruins everything!!

Went out for a hot chocolate and a banana bread last night..
Probably 800 calories that wasn't counted..

I've been pretty slack this week, which is bad, given I've only been dieting for 2 weeks, I'll tighten up again

Get back on track dude. It's hard enough cutting without lots of slip ups.

Head Kunce

Haven't been posting macros, I've tightened things up and basically eat the same things each day Monday - Thursday, dinner will change slightly but yeah, I can't be arsed logging when it's not really necessary

Macros for last 2 days and for most days have been
P- 166
C- 155
Fat- 62
Fibre- 35
These are from "clean foods" as such, and I have 200 calories for what I like after dinner..

This is basically what I've done for cutting in the past and its simplicity works for me
Should get back on track

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370609322.614866.jpg

Progress shot.
Average weight was down .6kg this week.. I've just had a good feed from mad mex and some birthday cake, but have been good this week..

During this week, I've eliminated the foods that are my downfall, and that tend to lead to slip ups, for me that's cakes and chocolates..(surprise)
I have lowered my overall carb intake, which tends to curb my cravings for whatever reason also??!!

Most of my foods are coming from silly old paleo + dairy!! I hate paleo, but it just tends to be the way I'm eating at the mo.. And bananas, fuck! I've gone through 23 of them this week... Lol

Thanks man, really feeling back on track..
I still probably want to lose 2-3 kgs, then I probably will attempt to stay around that lean, due to skiing.
I really notice it when I'm carrying extra kgs, I'm already always the shortest guy in a sport for tall guys, I need any advantage I can get

Macros for yesterday were roughly

Protein-0
Carbs-20,000
Fat-1200
Alcohol- 1000

Man I feel like arse today!!! I don't think I'll be making it for squats later..