• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you really need pwo shake?

andy51086

As above really do you need one? I would be hitting my macros without having pwo shake anyway and eating dinner about 20min after I finish the gym?

What's your thoughts?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry wingman I'm not ozzie. Please enlighten me as to what brosience is?

PTC when it opens. Since my accident, only trained at a few commercial gyms like FF etc, all of them were shit.

As above really do you need one? I would be hitting my macros without having pwo shake anyway and eating dinner about 20min after I finish the gym?

What's your thoughts?

Thanks

No you don't. It's up to your personal preference.

What's your thoughts?

Thanks

Depends on your goals I reckon.

dont need it at all if mactos are being met.
i aint had one in a long time. i prefer to just eat Everything. :p

To succeed in your workout it's more to do with what is eaten throughout the week rather than what is eatin 39.4 minutes before or after.

Here is somthing else to think about, if your getting fat your eating too much.

I have one almost everytime workout.

Do you need it?? Probably not if you have eaten enough throughout the day.

Do I want one??? Most certainly I crave it after my workout.

Do I have one?? Yes:)

If it means you hit you daily macro intake then Yes.... But it can be had anytime.

Id take a hot dinner over a shake any time/day

I only started having one recently, but only because I've started taking creatine now. Since I'm drinking something like that, just as well I might throw in some wpi in it. That's all there is to it, not because I need it. I will stop having it soon, since I will go to gym after work and I don't feel like bringing protein shaker and any powders to office. My bag will be big enough with my gym gear already...