• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

10) Institutions are often judged by how well they respond to crises. Post February 2013, the EFC response seems textbook correct. But the best organizations are judged by how well they anticipate and prevent crises. Risk assessment and mitigation, while already part of the core board agenda, should be re examined.

Interesting, this sort of what I am getting at.

Last edited:
Oh how i have waited for this day....

Hopefully today is the day we find out the whole Essendon Football Club is raped over the scandal, points lost, massive fines, officials suspended, loss of draft picks and the list goes on....

Oh how i have waited for this day....

Hopefully today is the day we find out the whole Essendon Football Club is raped over the scandal, points lost, massive fines, officials suspended, loss of draft picks and the list goes on....

We weren't gona win the flag anyway..

It'll just make us stronger, though we deserve what we get, gird was my hero growing up, now I don't know what to think

We weren't gona win the flag anyway..

It'll just make us stronger, though we deserve what we get, gird was my hero growing up, now I don't know what to think

At least you're not one of the supporters blinded because its Hirdy. I used to love the bloke even though he was the opposition, but he has seriously stuffed up by giving staff too much freedom and needs to take some responsibility for that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Afl does everything it can to hide drug usage , to give players plenty of chances before their name is put in print , and the dons still fuck up

one rumour I heard was that Paul Roos would be next Essendon coach, I hope it is true

If Bomber and Hirdy get suspended, they would be stupid not to throw a truckload of cash at Roos. With the quality of the Essendon list, Roos would jump at it I reckon.

Yeah i but i have also good info that Roos is linked closely to Melbourne, why on earth he would choose Melbourne is beyond, but thats the mail i have, perhaps he considers it a challenge?

ON the Essendon thing though, Bommber Thompson has been very quiet and you rearly hear his name mentioned so that could be interesting.

Yeah i but i have also good info that Roos is linked closely to Melbourne, why on earth he would choose Melbourne is beyond, but thats the mail i have, perhaps he considers it a challenge?

ON the Essendon thing though, Bommber Thompson has been very quiet and you rearly hear his name mentioned so that could be interesting.

Yeah and he has really stopped going out of his way to defend Hird. I watch him on AFL360 each Monday and his attitude has really changed in recent weeks, or maybe that's just my perception.

ask the AFL? You think they would make the charges over nothing?

What would you rather the AFL do, nothing.

Good thing players still there, just need the right individuals to lead way. Go Bombers.

Last edited: