• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

bringing the game into disrepute , what a cop out that is , , of course we all there would be no drug findings , can't have the Australian god league tarnished with drug use

I don't think the bringing the game into disrepute charge was a cop out I think it was the only charge they could make stick, due the record keeping and other interviews there is no hard evidence on what exactly each individual player was given or had taken, therefore, it cannot be proven individually the cheated, but also all the club officials knew about it be even so even if they had taken it is not illegal for coaches or officials to do so, therefore it is the best 'catch all charge they could get them with.

It will be interesting to see what punishments are handed down in a couple of weeks considering Ben Cousins was charged with the same charge and he never tested positive and he was on coke and playing etc etc.

Third certainly has to go after this the fuckin arogant way he has carried himself through this whole thing has made me fuckin loath the kunce, I never liked him much before but now, what a slimy Dodge kunce he has turned out to be.

The whole time they intended to cheat, then they get caught, proclaim innocence through the whole thing, and then when found AOD had basically no performance enhancing properties say "ah well we didn't get any benefit or performance enhancement from the drugs so it doesn't count"
Bring on the rapage.......

Stuff all these AFL kunce... bring on the Rugby already!

Reckon theres a reason I haven't taken to it - all these kunce spend all their time and media time talking about 'scandal' etc..

Bitch, please : Didn't these kunce already sort this shit out in their own time - firing of sports coach etc.. Even the coach admits to getting a 'vitamin shot' FFS. Do these kunce have enough time to play their sport?

Bledisloe Saturday kunce = Wallabies getting arses handed to them

You never know Neddy....At least that JOC homo wont be number 10.

Rumour is that Quade might be on the bench and the number 10 from the Brumbies might have a gig.

Yes..I know this is not the Rugby Thread.....BUT....Just like Brad Haddin....

AFL KUNCES!!!

If o'conner is still getting a game I doubt ill watch.

Not a fan?

Whats that kunce been up to anyways? He in trouble for off-field shenanigans?

Hope Quade Cooper gets a run in any game against the AB's... kiwis will line that kunt up good and proper.

- end hi-jack of AFL thread.

Full list of Charges against Essendon released and listed on the AFL Website

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/AFL/Files/EssendonFC-notice-of-charges.pdf

Hird has to go, i just cannot fathom the arogance of this c.u.n.t, i know i sound like a broken record, however, the more information which comes out the more they need to suck it up and accept that they completely failed to managed this suppliment program and accept any punishment handed down to them and put this whole saga behind us and get one with the finals and look forward to a far less controversial 2014...

Following that me
eting, 38 players at the Club signed “Patient Information/Informed
Consent” forms in relation to these four substances. In relation to these substances, those
38 players agreed to:
(a)
one AOD
-
9604 injection per week for the season;
(b)
one Thymosin injection onc
e a week for six weeks and then one injection per
month;
(c)
two Colostrum daily in each training week and two colostrum post
-
game. The
dose may vary according to training needs; and
(d)
one Tribulus forte daily in each training week and one Tribulus prior to the
game.
The dose may vary according to training needs.
If the dosages the subject of the “Patient Information/Informed Consent” forms were
administered, the playing group would receive in the order of:
(a)
more than 1,500 injections of AOD
-
9064 and Thymosin;
and
(b)
more than 16,500 doses of Colostrum; and
(c)
more than 8,000 doses of Tribulu

sounds like the players did know what they were getting jabbed with

Yeah the report is pretty incriminating.

What are we thinking? A 7 figure fine, staff suspended and loss of draft picks?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

my 4 year old daughter barracks for the Dons, my mistake. They may be disadvantaged for years thanks to the golden boy and other goons.

I mean some people are really dumb, acting that way in this day and age. What dickhead/s would ignore advice of club doctor.

I am an Essendon supporter, and so are the other thousands not gong to games - 10,000 down last 2 weeks when compared to last year.

Wake up dickheads and resign, and stop the damage before it gets out of hand.

Last edited:
Yeah the report is pretty incriminating.

What are we thinking? A 7 figure fine, staff suspended and loss of draft picks?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

lets look at cycling , if you get done for drugs , you get suspended for X amount of time , your points deducted and any winnings are taken from the history book , as well as fines